Time Release 5 mg Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1515632 on Jun 25, 2009

Love It! Helps me falls asleep and stay that way! I fall asleep significantly faster if I also take valerian root.

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Jan 22, 2011

I've tried different melatonin preparations from Schiff, Optimum Nutrition, Swanson and Now foods, but the Natrol 5mg TR works the best for me and is completely vegetarian. Highly recommended. The iHerb service is second to none and you can't beat their international shipping rates.

Time Release Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1547282 on Jan 02, 2011

This one helps to keep sleeping well due to the time-release aspect. It works!

Miracle Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2969809 on Feb 10, 2011

It took about a week for it to start working. I have fibromyalgia & my sleep has been getting progressively worse. Now I can get to sleep most nights & I am waking up only once a night instead 2 or more times. The only problem is that the tablet will not break in half, it crumbles.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 19, 2016

I often have problems falling asleep even when i'm very tired. This stuff is amazing! I have tried it about five or six times now. I take it about 30 minutes before going to bed, and it doesn't take long before I'm sleeping, and sleeping through the whole night. 100 tablets will last long, but will definitely buy again! five stars!

Is it really working?

Posted by 5548074859474518089 on Feb 10, 2014

I've started on it for 2 weeks. It does make me sleepy pretty fast but i still keep waking up throughout the night. Also, the next morning I'll be groggy... Like right now...

Finally. Sleep.

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 19, 2014

I've struggled with insomnia most of my life, and it's terrible now that I am in my final year of my PhD. I've had absolutely no luck with "natural" sleep remedies, but I was at my wit's end so tried this. Well, it must be that I am deficient in melatonin because these have worked brilliantly. Not a night of insomnia since I started them. My stress levels mean that I still wake up more frequently in the night than I would like, but now I can always fall asleep afterward. I would highly recommend giving these a go if you struggle with insomnia, especially if you are prone to working too late like me (and thus disrupt your normal melatonin release!).

AWESOME

Posted by 5355729262055282456 on Aug 26, 2015

tried it and its really good. It stabilizes my sleeping pattern. I think this is my 3rd time purchasing it. Only use it now when I have trouble sleeping. Highly recommend it.

Perfect time release function

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

I use Natrols melatonin almost every night, and it helps me get a good nights sleep. This product is superior to others because it releases an amount of melatonin right away to help you fall asleep, and then gradually releases the rest of the dosis to help you stay asleep for about 8 hours. I've never experienced any drowsiness in the morning. I take one tablet half an hour before bedtime. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. Melatonin is a GREAT invention!

Safe Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on May 29, 2009

I love Melatonin for getting to sleep. I wake up refreshed. Natrol makes a quality product. iHerb has the best prices, too.