Natrol, Melatonin TR, Time Release, 5 mg, 100 Tablets

Not working

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 20, 2013

I took one around 1am but was still awake at 3am. The next day, I felt a bit sleepy and had to take a two-hour nap!

a mi me ha funcionado

Posted by 4847721793495425849 on Mar 10, 2014

tengo ciertos problemas de insomnio debido a problemas personales y tras tomar medicacion para dprmir decidi probar la melatonina. ya que es algo natural y sin efectos secundarios. he de decor que me esta funcionando muy bien. me sirve para regular el sueño y no despertarme tanto a las noches. y no me produce efecto resaca como los medicamentos para domir. repetiré seguro!!!

Time Release 5 mg Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1515632 on Jun 25, 2009

Love It! Helps me falls asleep and stay that way! I fall asleep significantly faster if I also take valerian root.

Was able to quit Ambien and Rozerem

Posted by Reviewer1021857 on Aug 17, 2010

My chronic insomnia could only be controlled by powerful prescription drugs. When I say insomnia I mean the real deal -- 3+ hours to fall asleep with the occasional night with no sleep at all. My issue is racing thoughts and the inability to shut down my brain (yes I've tried all the usual tricks, if you've heard of it I've probably tried it.) I had a bottle of some regular variety Melatonin. It never really did the job. It seemed like it made me sleepy once in a while, but not consistently. This time release stuff does the trick! I'm on my second 100 count bottle and haven't refilled any of my insomnia prescriptions for several months now. Saving a bundle too!

Best of the time-release melatonins I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2474698 on May 09, 2010

My problem with melatonin has always been that it goes through my system too fast, and my eyes pop open after 4 hours. Even some time-release products give me this problem. The Natrol TR acts more gently and lasts longer - anywhere from six to eight hours.