Time Release Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1547282 on Jan 02, 2011

This one helps to keep sleeping well due to the time-release aspect. It works!

Great product, long lasting sleep!

Posted by Reviewer1882449 on Dec 27, 2011

This is good for having a whole night, relaxing and deep sleep. I recommend, prize is good too. Bought these for my mom and trying to get her to change tenox for this eventually. I have tested this and it works, even if my sleeprythm is what it is.. meaning a mess :) I have always been a lowsy sleeper, and sometimes it's really starting to show . Melatonin works for me. 5/5, maybe not compared to drugs, but drugs are bad mm'kay. This keeps me focused even in the morning and happ(ier)y, and gives the sleep I need.

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Jan 22, 2011

I've tried different melatonin preparations from Schiff, Optimum Nutrition, Swanson and Now foods, but the Natrol 5mg TR works the best for me and is completely vegetarian. Highly recommended. The iHerb service is second to none and you can't beat their international shipping rates.

sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2843354 on Feb 20, 2012

This fabulous product has solved my sleep problems. It helps you not only to get to sleep but gives you a natural sleep. I can't recommend it enough.

Miracle Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2969809 on Feb 10, 2011

It took about a week for it to start working. I have fibromyalgia & my sleep has been getting progressively worse. Now I can get to sleep most nights & I am waking up only once a night instead 2 or more times. The only problem is that the tablet will not break in half, it crumbles.

Is it really working?

Posted by 5548074859474518089 on Feb 10, 2014

I've started on it for 2 weeks. It does make me sleepy pretty fast but i still keep waking up throughout the night. Also, the next morning I'll be groggy... Like right now...

For me the most useful melatonin I've ever tried

Posted by 5337963663866158659 on Apr 05, 2016

Due to my CNS health conditions I have insomnia, sleep disorder. My neurologist prescribed me Alprazolam 2 mg before bedtime. Sometime alprazolam didn't help at all. I've tried also Melatonin products from various providers and quality (capsules and also liquid). Natrol TR 5mg performs better than alprazolam 2 mg.

Perfect time release function

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

I use Natrols melatonin almost every night, and it helps me get a good nights sleep. This product is superior to others because it releases an amount of melatonin right away to help you fall asleep, and then gradually releases the rest of the dosis to help you stay asleep for about 8 hours. I've never experienced any drowsiness in the morning. I take one tablet half an hour before bedtime. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. Melatonin is a GREAT invention!

Melatonin

Posted by 5143726196959948530 on May 16, 2016

This produt make me sleep again! I recomend.

easy to fall asleep