a mi me ha funcionado

Posted by 4847721793495425849 on Mar 10, 2014

tengo ciertos problemas de insomnio debido a problemas personales y tras tomar medicacion para dprmir decidi probar la melatonina. ya que es algo natural y sin efectos secundarios. he de decor que me esta funcionando muy bien. me sirve para regular el sueño y no despertarme tanto a las noches. y no me produce efecto resaca como los medicamentos para domir. repetiré seguro!!!

Great product, long lasting sleep!

Posted by Reviewer1882449 on Dec 27, 2011

This is good for having a whole night, relaxing and deep sleep. I recommend, prize is good too. Bought these for my mom and trying to get her to change tenox for this eventually. I have tested this and it works, even if my sleeprythm is what it is.. meaning a mess :) I have always been a lowsy sleeper, and sometimes it's really starting to show . Melatonin works for me. 5/5, maybe not compared to drugs, but drugs are bad mm'kay. This keeps me focused even in the morning and happ(ier)y, and gives the sleep I need.

sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2843354 on Feb 20, 2012

This fabulous product has solved my sleep problems. It helps you not only to get to sleep but gives you a natural sleep. I can't recommend it enough.

Perfect time release function

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

I use Natrols melatonin almost every night, and it helps me get a good nights sleep. This product is superior to others because it releases an amount of melatonin right away to help you fall asleep, and then gradually releases the rest of the dosis to help you stay asleep for about 8 hours. I've never experienced any drowsiness in the morning. I take one tablet half an hour before bedtime. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. Melatonin is a GREAT invention!

Miracle Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2969809 on Feb 10, 2011

It took about a week for it to start working. I have fibromyalgia & my sleep has been getting progressively worse. Now I can get to sleep most nights & I am waking up only once a night instead 2 or more times. The only problem is that the tablet will not break in half, it crumbles.

Safe Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on May 29, 2009

I love Melatonin for getting to sleep. I wake up refreshed. Natrol makes a quality product. iHerb has the best prices, too.

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Jan 22, 2011

I've tried different melatonin preparations from Schiff, Optimum Nutrition, Swanson and Now foods, but the Natrol 5mg TR works the best for me and is completely vegetarian. Highly recommended. The iHerb service is second to none and you can't beat their international shipping rates.

Insonmio terminado

Posted by netastyle on Apr 15, 2015

Cansada de comprar melatonina de 1,9mg y tener que tomarme 3 pastillas a la vez con estas me tomo 1 y duermo estupendamente. Precio y cantidad estupenda. Con 1 bote paso 3 meses cosa que con la de 1.9mg cada semana tenía que comprar.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 19, 2016

I often have problems falling asleep even when i'm very tired. This stuff is amazing! I have tried it about five or six times now. I take it about 30 minutes before going to bed, and it doesn't take long before I'm sleeping, and sleeping through the whole night. 100 tablets will last long, but will definitely buy again! five stars!

simply the best