New To iHerb?

Natrol, Melatonin TR, Time Release, 5 mg, 100 Tablets

Not working

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 20, 2013

I took one around 1am but was still awake at 3am. The next day, I felt a bit sleepy and had to take a two-hour nap!

Time Release 5 mg Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1515632 on Jun 25, 2009

Love It! Helps me falls asleep and stay that way! I fall asleep significantly faster if I also take valerian root.

Was able to quit Ambien and Rozerem

Posted by Reviewer1021857 on Aug 17, 2010

My chronic insomnia could only be controlled by powerful prescription drugs. When I say insomnia I mean the real deal -- 3+ hours to fall asleep with the occasional night with no sleep at all. My issue is racing thoughts and the inability to shut down my brain (yes I've tried all the usual tricks, if you've heard of it I've probably tried it.) I had a bottle of some regular variety Melatonin. It never really did the job. It seemed like it made me sleepy once in a while, but not consistently. This time release stuff does the trick! I'm on my second 100 count bottle and haven't refilled any of my insomnia prescriptions for several months now. Saving a bundle too!

Best of the time-release melatonins I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2474698 on May 09, 2010

My problem with melatonin has always been that it goes through my system too fast, and my eyes pop open after 4 hours. Even some time-release products give me this problem. The Natrol TR acts more gently and lasts longer - anywhere from six to eight hours.

Good

Posted by 4616286922918529203 on Sep 18, 2013

Sometimes working perfectly, and sometimes do not work