Be Careful if you are sensitive

Posted by Reviewer2782117 on Nov 13, 2010

Both Vinpocetine & Huperzine A are quite powerful. I had to stop taking this supplement because I found that I was sensitive to both. I found that even after one capsule I experienced flushing of the skin, lightheadedness, anxiety, restlessness. If you think you might have a sensitive neurochemical makeup you may want to think twice before ordering this one. Looking online I can see that it is known that a significant minority of people are hyper sensitive to Vinpocetine in particular.

It does something

Posted by Reviewer2274388 on Jul 16, 2010

The recommended dose of 2 tablets is way too much for me. It created a weird pressure in my head. I started doing a one tablet dose. Do not take late in the day or you mind won't shut off at night, but in the morning, it seems to make my mind sharper throughout the day. Will continue taking at least this bottle. Then I will re-evaluate.

Natrol Memory Complex... not sure

Posted by Reviewer3298959 on Jan 12, 2011

I just started third bottle of this, but so far I have not yet noticed any improvement in memory or cognition. I have been using it with Country life's Sharp Thoughts and also sometimes take (if remember) Now's Mental Clarity. I am still hopeful, as it contains some very really good ingredients and will use few more bottles to see if it can make any difference.

MILD

Posted by Reviewer1399867 on Dec 20, 2011

I DO NOT SEE DRAMATIC RESULTS FROM THIS PRODUCT, HOWEVER, IT MUST BE NOTED THAT I TAKE CITICHOLINE IN THE MORNING FIRST THING WITH MY COFFEE. CITICHOLINE IS VERY STIMULATING.

Thinking Clearer

Posted by Reviewer2356242 on Nov 13, 2007

I've had no side effects with this and I seem to be more alert when in class.

okay

Posted by Reviewer1115286 on Oct 16, 2013

did not notice significant difference in memory or concentraion

normal

Posted by 5192047989806373148 on Jun 27, 2014

used it .. didnt find much difference .. i'll stick to true focus

fair

Posted by Reviewer3039437 on Oct 29, 2008

this is pretty good

alright

Posted by Reviewer3130340 on Dec 20, 2011

They are alright..does little for ADD

Really don`t know

Posted by Reviewer3083675 on Feb 26, 2008

Bought this for someone else, seems "ok"