AMAZING PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on Sep 29, 2009

Worked wonders! Now Foods True Focus, Natrol Memory Complex, and Natrol 5-HTP turned depression into joy. No more prison of sadness, despair, and fear. I was taking 200mg of 5-htp per day (in 2 doses) and that was a wonder drug. But this stuff made it far better.

Chess, anyone.

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Jul 18, 2010

Combine this with Acetl-L-Carnitine and Wow! At 63 I can beat my son at chess again. Didn't take long either.

Really good product

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Sep 06, 2009

I usually take vinpocetine 10 mg daily and it is a great product but I decided to try this as it has the 10mg of vinpocetine in it plus other ingredients too that work with it and I like this product better that vinpocetine only. It REALLY works wonders for memory. Try it!

Bang for the buck

Posted by Reviewer3346627 on May 14, 2008

I take this product with NOW True Focus and PS to help with my (ADD). Best 1-2-3 combo in my book. Staying focused and alert is much easier. A classmate who also has (ADD) tried some just before a test and she couldn't believe the result. It changed my life dramatically and I will definitely continue to use this product.

Songwriter remembers

Posted by Reviewer2657061 on Nov 17, 2007

50 years old Singer,Songwriter. I noticed while performing less mistakes, lyrics and chords seem to be there faster than before.

Natrol Memory Complex

Posted by Reviewer1632713 on Mar 19, 2008

Helps me to stay focused and get multiple tasks accomplished each day.

Remember Yourself

Posted by Reviewer2555389 on Dec 09, 2010

This is very good supplement. after about a week you will remember more of the things that made you who you were and with out being plugged in. It is nice.

Awaken your mind's eye

Posted by Reviewer2209125 on Jan 11, 2011

Wonderful formula to help enchance your brain's capability. Due to the toxic nature of many of todays conventional products many people's brains are being destroyed day by day and this product helps reverse this process for the short-term.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3153231 on Oct 26, 2008

This stuff really helps perk up my brain and keep me focused.

works very well

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Jan 18, 2010

When I take these at work, I can tell the difference. Lot more focused, dont loose short term memory