Menopause

Posted by Reviewer2223122 on Mar 23, 2010

Been using for a few years now..worked great for a long time...but do not seem to control the hot flashes now.

Some surprises

Posted by philosophicalcat on Aug 12, 2013

After reading some of the other reviews, I started taking this supplement in conjunction with Evening Primrose Oil. I was just beginning to experience hot flashes, and that stopped within about 36 hours of beginning these two products together. After about 6 weeks, my menstrual cycle restarted. While I`m not thrilled with having periods, I do appreciate the fact that my bones and heart protection have returned, at least for now. The other major surprise was that I appear to be allergic to wild yam. A few years ago, I tried a topical application of wild yam to prolong perimenopause (for heart and bone support) and developed a rash on both arms where I had applied the cream. This was a strong reaction; I could feel my skin tingling upon application of the cream. I stopped using the cream after the 2nd day (with a smaller reaction matching the half-dose I applied the second day). Now, while using the Natrol formula, I again had an allergic reaction - a mild rash around my nose. I doubt that this is a common thing, but if you notice a rash after taking this product, it could be the wild yam. I reduced to 1 capsule and the rash is barely noticeable now, but I am still experiencing the benefits. I will keep an eye on the impact of this product on my immune system. Except for my allergic reaction, which is my individual peculiarity and not the fault of the product, I`d give this product 5 stars. Note: This is not an organic product, and some ingredients might be gmo.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2387679 on Apr 11, 2009

This is a good product. I hope that it will become more assessable in retail stores.

Recommended.

Posted by Reviewer1785561 on Jan 04, 2010

Have noticed after taking regularly for a couple of weeks a noticeable reduction in hot flashes and more stability in mood. Definitely would recommend this product.

Natrol, Menopause Formula

Posted by Reviewer2053925 on Jul 12, 2011

When I first started using Natrol, Menopause Formula it seemed to work great! I didn't have any hot flashes for almost a year! But I am finding they are back again. Not sure how this product failed me, but I guess it did. It was great for a minute tho!

Hi

Posted by Reviewer2114017 on Sep 15, 2011

I recomend

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3017007 on Mar 13, 2012

Helps my menopause symptoms. Easy to take and causes no stomach problems.