I'd rather take one a day

Posted by Reviewer1678106 on Jul 31, 2008

I didn't realize when I ordered these that you have to take 3 a day. That doesn't work for me because I also have to take calcium, and that doesn't need to be taken at the same time as iron.

not so good

Posted by Reviewer1928356 on Jul 13, 2013

have taken these for a long time but they changed their formula. it is no longer corn free. i have been very ill(hospitalized). i notified iherb some time ago that the bottle no longer says corn free but their site still has not changed that it now contains corn!!!! I didn't think to check the bottle as iherb still says same info. can't begin to describe how ill i still am!!!

has been good for me

Posted by Reviewer3316911 on May 19, 2009

This is one "whole health" vitamin that is approved by Kaiser's pharmacist to not interact with coumadin or to have potential adverse affects on anti-phospholipid syndrome or lupus. I don't know if it is coincidence but my hair has been making a comeback after massive shedding while nursing my baby. One difference I noticed between this and the other formulas was the addition of copper. Once in a hair transplant office,I noticed a hair product line that emphasized copper as the significant ingredient. The silica doesn't hurt either.

Very good!

Posted by marcosandrey on Jun 14, 2011

A good price for a lot of nutrients in this composition. I recommend to everyone!

good

Posted by Reviewer3219249 on Dec 13, 2011

good vitamins

good

Posted by Reviewer1345053 on Mar 07, 2012

good!

I feel better

Posted by Reviewer1763370 on Nov 02, 2011

But tablets huge for me. there is not changes in the body

Natrol, My Favorite Multiple, For Women

Posted by Reviewer2176483 on Apr 22, 2011

Causes comstipation.

Dont buy

Posted by 5071535260729504266 on Aug 04, 2015

I am not picky with my supplements but these are teh only ones I have to throw away even I bought few bottles together. First, u have to take 3, each is not a small pill. Even that's ok cause I don't have problems talking larger size pills. The only issue that I cannot handle is every time I take these I want to throw up, and my stomach feels sick until I vomit.