Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1548517 on Nov 02, 2006

Was looking for a liquid vitamin with no artificial sweetners, and this fit the bill. Tastes good, and is much easier to take than swallowing pills!

Liquid Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1813456 on Oct 12, 2007

My husband can't swallow pills, so this multi has been a real find. And it tastes good.

Delicious, no After Taste

Posted by Reviewer2936190 on Apr 04, 2008

The best multivitamin complex so far, easier to swallow than gel caps. I also use Colloida Life Trace Minerals from IHerb.

Great Service and Products

Posted by Reviewer1751578 on Jun 25, 2008

Will order this again.

Tastes good.

Posted by Reviewer2236279 on Jun 27, 2008

Tastes good.

Liquid multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer3174025 on Jul 30, 2008

This is great when you have colitis and are not able to take a bunch of vitamins and supplements each day. Be sure to shake well. I add a tsp to Juice.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3290556 on Feb 16, 2010

I get really good absorption, and love it since I hate pills. It tastes great too, so that doesn't hurt.

Tastey and Easily Absorbed!

Posted by Reviewer2261861 on Nov 28, 2008

I like the fact that this liquid vit doesn't require refrigeration, so I can keep one on my desk at work. Plus, having it in sight helps remind me to take some. Highly recommended product!

Multivitamin

Posted by JanMartin on Jan 09, 2010

This liquid is easy to take, I was disappointed to find it had no minerals in it, but that was my fault for paying more attention to the labeling. It tastes like B vitamins unfortunately but I am able to get it down better than pills! It tastes better cold. Not bad for the price.

yuck