July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natrol, My Favorite Multiple, Original Multivitamin, Iron-Free, 120 Tablets

Best Value in Multi

Posted by Katherine on Aug 25, 2009

This is an exceptional high potency broad spectrum multi. Having tried all of the expensive food based multi's (really) and come back to this over and over, I can absoluely say that in my experience, this is an excellent multi.

Economical

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Jan 19, 2009

These are a good comprehensive multi, with a really good dose of everything, including extras like TMG. They are great if you are on a budget. The only thing is they are quite large and not that pleasant to swallow, I dont think they are coated, and so taste a bit, and stick a bit in your throat. I still give 5 stars tho because they are a good multi.

Great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2294422 on Aug 01, 2008

Whenever I read an article about needing a certain amount of a specific vitamin or mineral and then check this label, it is there!

Trixie Pettman-South

Posted by Reviewer2516849 on Aug 14, 2008

Having read the ingredients and dosage in this product I am sure I shall soon be jumping out of my skin. I received them about one week after despatch which is wonderful.

Best Multivitamin I've found

Posted by Reviewer2182248 on Oct 11, 2008

I've tried many Multivitamins, but this has everything I need and want at a reasonable price.