Natrol, My Favorite Multiple, Original, Multivitamin, Iron-Free, 180 Capsules

a very good, very complete multi

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

this is an excellent all-around multi for men or post-menopausal women (it contains no iron). I take one with each meal, and it keeps me healthy and active. Well absorbed and very economical too. The only thing really lacking is vitamin c--I take it separately--and magnesium, which I would prefer in larger quantities than are found here. I use Natural Calm, which is available here at Iherb, to make up the deficiency. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Love it. Its name is true!

Posted by Reviewer2358527 on Mar 12, 2008

I used to work in the nutritional supplement industry, where I learned that your regular one-a-day type, Centrum-style multivitamins contain cheap, inorganic, not-very-absorbable ingredients. Natrol's My Favorite Multiple has much better quality ingredients and we have taken it for years. We like iron-free for men. Even if you don't take the full 6 pills a day, this is better than a crummier drugstor brand any day.

Excellent multi!

Posted by Reviewer1063804 on Mar 04, 2009

Very good quality for less expense. When I need to be on a budget, I buy this one. It is complete!

Natrol Order

Posted by Reviewer2149287 on Jul 12, 2009

excellent

Excellent multi-vitamin.

Posted by Reviewer1317910 on Aug 23, 2009

After doing a lot of research on multivitamins I decidedto try the Natrol iron free vitamin. You do have to take 6 pills a day but this enables you to spread the benefits and there are so many beneficial ingredients that they would not fit into a single pill. They are a very balanced formula that eliminated my need to take other supplements such as extra zinc, calcium , vitamin E and so on. They are alos extremely well priced for what you get. I will definitely keep ordering them.