a very good, very complete multi

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

this is an excellent all-around multi for men or post-menopausal women (it contains no iron). I take one with each meal, and it keeps me healthy and active. Well absorbed and very economical too. The only thing really lacking is vitamin c--I take it separately--and magnesium, which I would prefer in larger quantities than are found here. I use Natural Calm, which is available here at Iherb, to make up the deficiency. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Love it. Its name is true!

Posted by Reviewer2358527 on Mar 12, 2008

I used to work in the nutritional supplement industry, where I learned that your regular one-a-day type, Centrum-style multivitamins contain cheap, inorganic, not-very-absorbable ingredients. Natrol's My Favorite Multiple has much better quality ingredients and we have taken it for years. We like iron-free for men. Even if you don't take the full 6 pills a day, this is better than a crummier drugstor brand any day.

Excellent multi!

Posted by Reviewer1063804 on Mar 04, 2009

Very good quality for less expense. When I need to be on a budget, I buy this one. It is complete!

Natrol Order

Posted by Reviewer2149287 on Jul 12, 2009

excellent

Excellent multi-vitamin.

Posted by Reviewer1317910 on Aug 23, 2009

After doing a lot of research on multivitamins I decidedto try the Natrol iron free vitamin. You do have to take 6 pills a day but this enables you to spread the benefits and there are so many beneficial ingredients that they would not fit into a single pill. They are a very balanced formula that eliminated my need to take other supplements such as extra zinc, calcium , vitamin E and so on. They are alos extremely well priced for what you get. I will definitely keep ordering them.

Opinion

Posted by Reviewer2544718 on Feb 07, 2010

Service and value excellent

better than tablets of same brand

Posted by Reviewer2123713 on Feb 21, 2011

supplies all the basics and digestive enzymes also which keep me regular in capsule form but not in tablet form. I take 4 per day. I will continue on these.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2533113 on Mar 20, 2011

I feel that it is the best multiple on the market. I have been using it for several years. I would not recommend it in tablet form however, because I found it too hard to swallow.

Best Multivitamin there is

Posted by Reviewer1441804 on Sep 07, 2011

These are the best Multivitamins ever....Must try

the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2316051 on Nov 22, 2012

Been on Natrol vitamins for years, after trying many other brands. These vitamins are excellent if you suffer from chronic illness conditions, such as fibromyalgia, M.E. or others. Well balanced with the calcium and magnesium; however, you may need to supplement zinc. The added Flavonoids are really good for you, too, especially turmeric. Would highly recommend this product. Take it with food, as some vitamins will need fat to help digest them. Nutritionists will tell you it's better to take your vitamins in divided doses than all at one meal. I divide mine into having them with breakfast and then dinner or lunch.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »