Natrol, NuHair, Hair Rejuvenation System for Men, 30-Day Kit

Reviews 2-star

Did not work

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 15, 2013

This hair regrowth system kit did not work for me, sadly. I have used this product for 3 months (the product description suggests a minimum of this amount of time) and didn't see any results (or at least nothing noticeable). I started going bald maybe 2 years ago and tried various things to help my hair stay on my head. I decided that this product would be my last. Now that I have accepted the inevitable, I am okay with losing hair. I'll spend the money on something else. I give it two stars because there are good ingredients in this product, but it just didn't do its job. Perhaps my hair loss is caused by something different than yours, so if you have the money to spend for 3+ months supply of this, give it a try!