Its working!

Posted by Reviewer2103069 on Apr 14, 2011

I have always had thick hair. However, over the past 3 years or so I have noticed a receding hairline at the upper corners of my forehead. I feared having balding pattern like the uncles on my mom's side. After using this for about seven weeks, I can see small dark hairs pushing through those areas I have applied the NuHair liquid. I have, of course, been taking the pills which come with the system as well. (Please not that I have been using Avalon Organic's Biotin Shampoo also.) I look forward to what my hairline will look like at the six month mark. Bravo for Natrol NuHair!

First look at the Nuhair website

Posted by Reviewer1109204 on Oct 10, 2012

This product is working for me... slowly. Having used the product for two months, I am beginning to see some growth of new hair, having lost most of it on top decades ago. Even my wife can see a difference. But a person would be well advised to look at the Natrol Nuhair website www.nuhairproducts.com, click on 'Testimonials' to see what to expect and how soon to expect results.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer2618501 on Aug 19, 2010

Been using the product for 2 months and I am not losing anymore hair. I am also use a scalp stimulator so I am not sure what is the cause for the stoppage of the hair lose. But my hair seems to be a bit more full and in certain areas some random hairs have started to pop up. Now, it's not like I have a new set of hair, just a few random hairs that I didn't have before, I just hope this pattern continues!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1630892 on May 16, 2010

Propecia no longer works for me but it did! Now it is one of my favorites.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2541832 on Mar 31, 2011

it is a good product and i would encourage you to keep carrying it

Hair Posible

Posted by Reviewer2718851 on Dec 22, 2010

Great service; delivered as described.

+++++very good