• This product used to be sold under the brand name "Biotech". It is now sold under the brand name "Natrol".

• Reviews | English

Nu Hair

Posted by Reviewer1295199 on Feb 10, 2008

Fabulous--this honestly has made my hair thicker and stronger, and I am not losing so much hair in the shower anymore. Best of all, my stylist told me I have a lot less gray hair now on the crown of my head. But, you need to keep taking it to keep the benefits going. If you stop, they will gradually wear off. So you need to make a commitment to this.

Natrol, Ny Hair

Posted by Reviewer1485952 on Dec 30, 2008

It seems to do the trick for me. I have a thyroid deseas, so along with meds and vitamins I'm able to keep my hair healthy.

Miracle Pills

Posted by Reviewer2072308 on Jul 22, 2009

This pills are a miracle to me,they have stop my shedding and my hair is stronger,i love then!.

Love this product.

Posted by Reviewer2863922 on Jan 04, 2010

I ordered this product for my sister and she just loves it. She said her hair hasn't looked this good in a long time. She would highly recommend this product. Thanks.

Works for Hair loss after gastric bypass

Posted by Reviewer3045610 on Feb 09, 2010

I always had thick long hair that I noticed starting thinning on the crown of my head after having gastric bypass surgery around the 3 or 4 month post-surgery and handfuls of hair where ending up in the sink, shower or just running my fingers through my hair there would be several strands everytime I got scared, my doctor advised me to take a some sort of Biotin supplement so I thought I give these a try and I am glad I did. It didnt work over night, I have been using it going on 2 1/2 months but I have a definite noticable amount of alot less hair loss and my hair is growing in thicker than before which is covering those thinning areas quite nicely would highly recommend.

Great Hair Regrowth Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

Natrol Nu Hair Regrowth

Posted by Reviewer2329814 on Apr 25, 2010

I've been using for about two months and see quite a few baby hairs starting. I'm going to try for another two months and see what happens.

atrol, Nu Hair, Hair Regrowth Tablets, For Women, 50 Tablets (NTL-48000)

Posted by Reviewer2722749 on Mar 09, 2009

Loved the product. Seems like less of my hair is falling out. Hope it's not my imagination. It's only been approx. 1 month.

excellence

Posted by Reviewer2811449 on Jan 26, 2011

This company is excellent and this product is excellent. Thank you!

P. W. of Cathedral City

Posted by Reviewer1772861 on Jan 25, 2009

Excellent product. Not sure if it grows new hair, but is fuller and there is considerably less loss of hair. Shipping was so fast, that it seemed like the product arrived the day after we ordered it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »