Natrol, NuHair, Hair Rejuvenation System for Men, 30-Day Kit

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Its working!

Posted by Reviewer2103069 on Apr 14, 2011

I have always had thick hair. However, over the past 3 years or so I have noticed a receding hairline at the upper corners of my forehead. I feared having balding pattern like the uncles on my mom's side. After using this for about seven weeks, I can see small dark hairs pushing through those areas I have applied the NuHair liquid. I have, of course, been taking the pills which come with the system as well. (Please not that I have been using Avalon Organic's Biotin Shampoo also.) I look forward to what my hairline will look like at the six month mark. Bravo for Natrol NuHair!

First look at the Nuhair website

Posted by Reviewer1109204 on Oct 10, 2012

This product is working for me... slowly. Having used the product for two months, I am beginning to see some growth of new hair, having lost most of it on top decades ago. Even my wife can see a difference. But a person would be well advised to look at the Natrol Nuhair website www.nuhairproducts.com, click on 'Testimonials' to see what to expect and how soon to expect results.

Did not work

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 15, 2013

This hair regrowth system kit did not work for me, sadly. I have used this product for 3 months (the product description suggests a minimum of this amount of time) and didn't see any results (or at least nothing noticeable). I started going bald maybe 2 years ago and tried various things to help my hair stay on my head. I decided that this product would be my last. Now that I have accepted the inevitable, I am okay with losing hair. I'll spend the money on something else. I give it two stars because there are good ingredients in this product, but it just didn't do its job. Perhaps my hair loss is caused by something different than yours, so if you have the money to spend for 3+ months supply of this, give it a try!

Non delivery

Posted by 5095803397075564332 on Nov 28, 2012

Did not receive the product ordered can you resend this thanks

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer2618501 on Aug 19, 2010

Been using the product for 2 months and I am not losing anymore hair. I am also use a scalp stimulator so I am not sure what is the cause for the stoppage of the hair lose. But my hair seems to be a bit more full and in certain areas some random hairs have started to pop up. Now, it's not like I have a new set of hair, just a few random hairs that I didn't have before, I just hope this pattern continues!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »