works realy well!

Posted by Reviewer2855178 on Sep 19, 2008

I noticed the action of Uva-Ursi - not retaining lots of water. The best thing about using Natrol was not being irritable and having more energy than usually during menstruation.

Very hopeful!

Posted by Reviewer2953785 on Nov 20, 2007

Using Natrol PMS as directed has made a huge difference for me. At 46 years of age with celiac disease my cycle was much easier than normal. I even travled during this time and did not collapse afterwards as I normally would have. This product has helped me function normally for a change. This is only my first month so I really get a better idea after a couple of more months. I am very hopeful.

Evening Primrose "Cramp reliever".

Posted by Reviewer3261375 on Jun 30, 2008

This has been a great combination for my menstrual cramps.

Unbelievable!!

Posted by Reviewer2815711 on Feb 21, 2010

I purchased this for my daughter in hopes that "I" could get some relief! She took it for the days before her cycle and said it wasn't working. I told her to continue as directed and she agreed. Several days later, she called saying she was angry, crying, yelling and very emotiional and didn't know why THEN IT HIT HER......she forgot to take these fantastic pills that day!!!! Now she happily takes them and is convinced she will never go without them again!! And now we are all very happy--especially me, her 4 young boys and her boyfriend! Next: I will order some for my other daughter!!!

Works pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1418149 on Dec 09, 2008

I have used this product for at least 3 months. I have experienced less cramps and less crankiness and no breast pain. My periods have been great.

find balance

Posted by Reviewer1108899 on Sep 06, 2009

i've been taking this for years to help level out monthly emotional ups and downs and recommend it often.

Great PMS Control Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

A lifesaver... for my family!

Posted by Reviewer2958118 on Aug 21, 2007

I honestly don't know what I'd do without Natrol's PMS Control. It really works! I experience a noticeable difference in my PMS self when I use it, much to the relief of my family -- because when Mama ain't happy...! Can't recommend it highly enough.

pms

Posted by Reviewer3011490 on Jan 10, 2008

What a wonderful way to naturally deal with this issue.

Really seemed to help!

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Apr 10, 2010

I only used this for one cycle so far, but noticed a definite decrease in breast tenderness and tiredness, and a more positive mood. Impressed!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »