effective

Posted by Reviewer2168876 on May 10, 2010

This product has helped several of my friends--one who has intense IBS. For me it eases mild discomfort from dairy products if I take it consistently.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1651472 on Apr 12, 2010

Unlike some acidophilus supplements I've tried, this stuff really works. Bloating and discomfort greatly reduced right away - and the price is low, too. Glad I tried it.

Good Daily Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jan 18, 2010

A good product for daily digestive support.

probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2357714 on Dec 24, 2009

have used this product for years: easy to take, and do a good job keeping colon health in balance.

Product Review

Posted by Reviewer2533163 on Dec 21, 2009

I am very satisfied with Natrol, Probiotic Acidophilus Bio Beads, and plan to keep using them.

Biobeads

Posted by Reviewer2403935 on Dec 20, 2009

I had already known that this product was amazing in it's results because I had used it for two years uninterrupted. However,the store I was purchasing them from, no longer carried this product. Finding the biobeads on this site was such a relief and the price was sooooo much better than what I was paying. That is why I will continue to buy from this site as long as you carry this product.

Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

I like the fact that this product has the Superior Triple-Shell Protection; I have not found any other product that has this. A product like this is hard to tell sometimes if it is working, but it was recommended to me for digestive health along with some digestive enzymes and I trust the Natrol brand, so I will continue to buy. I'm on my fourth pack of these.

GREAT product

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Sep 10, 2009

I have Celiac Disease and therefore on going issues with bacteria and intestinal problems. In my research I read to use a product such as this to get some additional help. I've seen a vast improvement in my overall intestinal health and comfort since using this product. I will continue to order this as long as it is available.

great

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Aug 05, 2009

We are seeing the benefits of this Acidophilus. My whole family is taking it.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1244807 on Jul 03, 2009

As good or better than the expensive brand.