Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1244807 on Jul 03, 2009

As good or better than the expensive brand.

great

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Aug 05, 2009

We are seeing the benefits of this Acidophilus. My whole family is taking it.

Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

I like the fact that this product has the Superior Triple-Shell Protection; I have not found any other product that has this. A product like this is hard to tell sometimes if it is working, but it was recommended to me for digestive health along with some digestive enzymes and I trust the Natrol brand, so I will continue to buy. I'm on my fourth pack of these.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2969051 on Aug 14, 2012

Great product. Good blend of probiotics in the right amount. Don't need refrigeration so you can take it with you everywhere. Will buy again.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1096625 on Feb 23, 2008

No refrigeration required--easy to swallow--great way to maintain "friendly bacteria."

Excellent source of Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3199133 on Jun 19, 2011

Natrol Acidophilud beads are an excellent source of probiotics for me. I would not try anything else.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Oct 16, 2010

this is a good probiotic at a reasonable price

Biobeads

Posted by Reviewer2403935 on Dec 20, 2009

I had already known that this product was amazing in it's results because I had used it for two years uninterrupted. However,the store I was purchasing them from, no longer carried this product. Finding the biobeads on this site was such a relief and the price was sooooo much better than what I was paying. That is why I will continue to buy from this site as long as you carry this product.

Product Review

Posted by Reviewer2533163 on Dec 21, 2009

I am very satisfied with Natrol, Probiotic Acidophilus Bio Beads, and plan to keep using them.

probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2357714 on Dec 24, 2009

have used this product for years: easy to take, and do a good job keeping colon health in balance.