Dee

Posted by Reviewer1254386 on Mar 20, 2008

I have been using this product for a few years, and I think it is the best.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1973905 on Mar 22, 2007

Some meds I took caused a problem with hair loss. After I started taking this in about three months most was back to normal and continues to inprove. I still take it every day. I LOVE it.I combine the "Womens Shen Min Hair Nutrient" with the "Original Formula" to get the best of each since I could not decide which to take.

so far...good

Posted by 5317436654998672607 on Jul 20, 2014

I do like this product...wish it was capsules...so i break them all up..but I do like and I can see new hair growth...and I am using them with Biotin and NAC and Collagen....and now all together...a good combo...seeing a lot of new growth....

Posted by Reviewer2165701 on Aug 19, 2009

I had been losing a lot of hair on a daily basis, but after taking this for a short time, I lost very little & my hair is noticeably thicker. When I ran out and didn't take Shen-Min for a couple weeks, I started losing a lot of hair again. I never want to run out again.

Natrol, Shen Min Hair Nutrient Original Formula

Posted by Reviewer2757430 on Sep 27, 2008

Friend recommended over other brand I was using and after a period of daily use, I could see the results overtime. With continued use my skin, hair, and nails has a significant improvement. IHerd prices are better priced than the Health Food store that sell he same product for much more.

Sprouts

Posted by 5449078823803172193 on Dec 24, 2013

I tried this over three years ago and it work GREAT for me I went to an different hair dresser and she damaged my hair so now I have too use this again to get my hair back HEALTHY I will keep using this because this is the BEST out their so I know this will keep the sprouts coming. Thank You Shen Min for not changing the product itself because it is hard to find something that works and then they go and try to improve and mess up the product. Again I say Thank You.

shen min

Posted by Reviewer3177113 on May 16, 2009

It is a wonderful product. I highly recommend it for hair loss.

BioTech Shen Min Hair Nutrient original formula

Posted by Reviewer1019784 on Oct 18, 2007

Seems to make a differece in my overall hair health

In the process

Posted by Reviewer1077195 on Aug 08, 2010

Ive been using for two months and hopefully it works.I can say my hair loss is not as much as before but early days.Great postal service to the UK from IHerb.

Haven't lost any more hair!

Posted by Reviewer2537161 on Oct 26, 2007

The bald spot on the back of my head seems to be filling in after about a year or more of use. Also the gray has not gotten any grayer. Be sure to follow directions. Take three pills per day, if you don't the results will not be there.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »