• This product used to be sold under the brand name "Biotech". It is now sold under the brand name "Natrol".

• Reviews | English

Shen Min

Posted by Reviewer2982073 on Nov 08, 2008

I can't tell any difference yet-I've only been taking it 2 months.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1171665 on Jul 14, 2011

great price. Have not noticed too much of a difference in my hair yet.

Not recommended

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Oct 20, 2007

Two years ago, when I was 24, I had very long, blonde, thick hair. Now I have still very long, however thin hair. I don't know if it's a hormone problem, genetics, or the stress of graduate school, but my hair is thinning. After two months of using this product, I haven't noticed any improvement with my hair. I only gave it three stars because my nails seem to be harder so there might be some component that works. Overall, I do not believe this is worth 20.00 a month, based on my own experience with it. It simply did not work for the intended purpose- hair loss!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2201276 on Dec 11, 2007

I have been using this product for two months and have been taking two a day for the most part. I have noticed significantly less shedding after taking it for a month and haven't really noticed any new hair growth yet, but I am taking one a day instead of two a couple times a week, which could be slowing the growth.

not the same

Posted by Reviewer1071525 on Dec 20, 2007

I am taking it for 3 years.It worked excellent,but since Natrol took it over from Biotech,somehow, its not working as good as before.Sorry for them.

Have been taken by mum, not sure if it works

Posted by 5289317353118639568 on Jun 20, 2016

Mum has been using, must have been effective i guess.

formula change

Posted by Reviewer1882143 on Jul 21, 2007

This product has changed it's formula from what it was, so if you think you're ordering the same formulation you have in the past beware. It appears they have changed this formulation and created another product called Nu-Hair with the same ingredients previously called "Advanced Women's Formula"