Natrol, Shen Min Hair Regrowth, DHT Blocker, 60 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Works but

Posted by Reviewer1730764 on Nov 27, 2012

I have hair loss due to androgen alopecia and after I started using it, within days I noticed much less hair in a bathtub after the shower. It also improved my nails. I wasn't able to grow my nails long because they split and break terribly but after 10 days using this product I had nice hard nails and actually started using nail polish. The downsize is I immediately noticed fatigue, pale stool, pain under right rib. I ignored these signs for a month and continue using the tablets but couldn't co-op with fatigue (and bad mood because of fatigue) anymore so I stopped. Was so bad that I didn't have energy to do anything. Had to force myself to do ordinary things around the house not to mention my 3 yrs old. So I quit and energy came back right away so I knew it is from Shen Min. I am sorry it didn't work for me. It is great product if your liver can tolerate it.

My review on the Natral DHT Blocker

Posted by Reviewer1688824 on Dec 12, 2008

I have been taking the product for a month and half so far. And have notice a decrease in the amount of hair loss I have been experencing in the past. I am waiting for 3 months to give my fair evalution of the product.

Not Sure

Posted by Reviewer2249802 on Mar 29, 2012

I haven't noticed any changes after 2 weeks, but will keep taking and update if I notice any significant change.

Does seem to help

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Taking a low dose of this for some time, and it does seem to help. Won't know for sure until a good amount of time.

Natrol, DHT Blocker, Shen Min, Hair Regrowth Formula, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2631703 on Dec 12, 2008

not as good as was expected