This does work

Posted by Reviewer2596389 on Aug 04, 2009

THis will stop your excess hair fallout...I stopped using it once for a month and noticed a lot more hair in my hands and in the shower drain...when on it after about a month hardly any fallout...probably wont regrow hair though

My son's hairline is "proceeding"

Posted by Reviewer1705351 on Dec 21, 2009

My son is only 19, but had been noticing a recession at his hairline. He has been taking the Natrol DHT Blocker every morning and night for only a few weeks and says he can definitely tell a difference.

Doesn't regrow hair, but stops hair loss for sure

Posted by Reviewer1077930 on Jul 04, 2010

My husband has been using this for 6 years now, along with Nioxin hair serums and his hair has maintained its current thickness - no further hair loss. In contrast, all his friends have gone all bald. By all genetic accounts, he should also have lost most of his hair by now (he is 45), but it's holding up so far. I recommend this.

Yes, it actually works

Posted by Reviewer2443961 on May 06, 2014

Saw Palmetto is not proven to regrow hair outside of tests in mice. That said, this product works. Both my girlfriend and hairdresser have commented that my receding hairline is filling in. I do not know if it is the combination of ingredients that is doing this, but it works moreso on the hairline than it does for the vertex, at least in my experience. I have taken this product for nearly 3 months and definitely notice the difference. I just bought another 4 boxes today and will continue to take Shen Min for at least a year, this time with before and after pictures. Those wanting to escape the serious side effects of finasteride, this product is for you. It is not nearly as potent, but I swear it works!

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2410936 on Jan 28, 2009

This product really does work. I started taking this approx 3 months ago and I don't see as much of my hair falling on my brush, sink or shower. Worth every penny.

It worked!

Posted by Reviewer2772494 on Jun 22, 2013

Hair isn't falling much nowadays after taking the tablet twice a day for about 3 months.

Stops the heavy oil

Posted by Reviewer1063027 on Jan 25, 2009

I notice a heavy oil film on my front forehead that I think is contributing to my receding forehead line. This has dramatically help to stop the oil that I think contributes to the clogging of the hair follicle. This has been key to stopping hair loss for me...I will not stop this product.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1447331 on Apr 01, 2009

Definitely works for me. So far, so good. It is not growing new hair on my head but I'm not losing them either. I am ready to buy some more.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2726790 on Sep 09, 2008

excellent

review on my order

Posted by Reviewer2846731 on Jan 19, 2009

not much to say - order was here before i knew it --- but since using iHerb i justknow that is the way it will be --- always no worries and no checking to see if they have done their job Thanks

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »