good

Posted by 5387770485437007651 on Nov 20, 2014

good

Super product

Posted by Reviewer1116123 on Jul 08, 2008

I've only been using this for three weeks and can allready see results. I am deffinantly adding this to my monthly shopping list.

Mild form of female alopecia: may work

Posted by Reviewer2540970 on Oct 09, 2009

My wife has been using this product for several months. She's almost 40 and has a very mild form of female alopecia. Without a controlled test, it's hard to tell whether her hair loss is normal, or higher. She takes other nutritional supplements as well, thus is in great health. However, she believes her finger nails and hair are stronger. She's an avid gardener and full time house mom. She has had very few nail breaks since she's been taking the product.

Product did not work

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 15, 2013

This product did not work for me, after using it for 3 months, as suggested. I have accepted the fact and am now okay with losing my hair. Good luck to you :D

Stops the heavy oil

Posted by Reviewer1063027 on Jan 25, 2009

I notice a heavy oil film on my front forehead that I think is contributing to my receding forehead line. This has dramatically help to stop the oil that I think contributes to the clogging of the hair follicle. This has been key to stopping hair loss for me...I will not stop this product.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1447331 on Apr 01, 2009

Definitely works for me. So far, so good. It is not growing new hair on my head but I'm not losing them either. I am ready to buy some more.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2726790 on Sep 09, 2008

excellent

I paid for nothing

Posted by Reviewer1373569 on Jun 03, 2012

I place an order about 60$ eight weeks ago and I don't have received the package yet. I got in contact with the customer service and say they don't responsible for the loss of the order. seriously,any company with a good post selling service inmediatly responsible for the loss of your order and is more intelligent to resend the order that lose a customer.I used to placed order to EEUU often and this is the firt time I am in this situation, without purchase and money back.

Cheaper than Propecia

Posted by Reviewer3202008 on Feb 12, 2011

It works!

lessen hair shed

Posted by Reviewer1685308 on Mar 08, 2011

Well ive only been using shen min for about two weeks it is therefore a bit to early to make a judgement, however i do believe there has been a lessening of shedding.