Helpful but needs to be reformulated

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Jul 05, 2015

I've been using Shen Min's DHT Blocker for about 18 months now. After 18 months of use, I saw a little improvement in my finger and toenails, however, I saw little improvement with my hair. By itself, it was not enough to do pretty much anything barring slowing down the rate of hair loss (I ran out a few times and immediately would notice an increase in hair loss within 5 to 7 days of being without it). When combined with other products, I did notice a minor gradual return of my hair, but would notice my hair again falling out within a week of being out of this product. Qualms: It's a bit pricey compared to other products, they also need to ditch some of the Saw Palmetto and replace it with Stinging Nettle which is better at blocking DHT in hair cells from personal experience (saw hundreds of new hairs growing within two weeks of adding stinging nettle and the pygeum bark to my regime). Overall, I'm ditching this product due to the price and lack of the other herb. However, it is a quality product and the third best DHT blocker that I've tried and the only one with Fo Ti (He Shou Wu). If Shen Min ever reformulates it to include the other herb and lowers the price a bit, I'll be back.

Product did not work

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 15, 2013

This product did not work for me, after using it for 3 months, as suggested. I have accepted the fact and am now okay with losing my hair. Good luck to you :D

I paid for nothing

Posted by Reviewer1373569 on Jun 03, 2012

I place an order about 60$ eight weeks ago and I don't have received the package yet. I got in contact with the customer service and say they don't responsible for the loss of the order. seriously,any company with a good post selling service inmediatly responsible for the loss of your order and is more intelligent to resend the order that lose a customer.I used to placed order to EEUU often and this is the firt time I am in this situation, without purchase and money back.

Did not help my Bald spot.

Posted by Reviewer1038849 on Sep 20, 2008

I try it for 4 month no improvement or change in my hair.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1447331 on Apr 01, 2009

Definitely works for me. So far, so good. It is not growing new hair on my head but I'm not losing them either. I am ready to buy some more.

Stops the heavy oil

Posted by Reviewer1063027 on Jan 25, 2009

I notice a heavy oil film on my front forehead that I think is contributing to my receding forehead line. This has dramatically help to stop the oil that I think contributes to the clogging of the hair follicle. This has been key to stopping hair loss for me...I will not stop this product.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2726790 on Sep 09, 2008

excellent

review on my order

Posted by Reviewer2846731 on Jan 19, 2009

not much to say - order was here before i knew it --- but since using iHerb i justknow that is the way it will be --- always no worries and no checking to see if they have done their job Thanks

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2934571 on May 14, 2009

Fast response and reliable services.

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2608823 on Nov 02, 2009

Excellent product and speedy delivery!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »