Natrol, Shen Min Hair Strengthening, DHT Blocker, 60 Tablets

Yes, it actually works

Posted by Reviewer2443961 on May 06, 2014

Saw Palmetto is not proven to regrow hair outside of tests in mice. That said, this product works. Both my girlfriend and hairdresser have commented that my receding hairline is filling in. I do not know if it is the combination of ingredients that is doing this, but it works moreso on the hairline than it does for the vertex, at least in my experience. I have taken this product for nearly 3 months and definitely notice the difference. I just bought another 4 boxes today and will continue to take Shen Min for at least a year, this time with before and after pictures. Those wanting to escape the serious side effects of finasteride, this product is for you. It is not nearly as potent, but I swear it works!

Shen Min DHT Blocker Hair Regrowth

Posted by Reviewer1430734 on Oct 29, 2008

So far this seems to be a good product. I have only been using it for about 5 weeks and my hair seems to be growing and it seems a bit thicker. It works better than anything else I have tried.

It worked!

Posted by Reviewer2772494 on Jun 22, 2013

Hair isn't falling much nowadays after taking the tablet twice a day for about 3 months.

Super product

Posted by Reviewer1116123 on Jul 08, 2008

I've only been using this for three weeks and can allready see results. I am deffinantly adding this to my monthly shopping list.

Mild form of female alopecia: may work

Posted by Reviewer2540970 on Oct 09, 2009

My wife has been using this product for several months. She's almost 40 and has a very mild form of female alopecia. Without a controlled test, it's hard to tell whether her hair loss is normal, or higher. She takes other nutritional supplements as well, thus is in great health. However, she believes her finger nails and hair are stronger. She's an avid gardener and full time house mom. She has had very few nail breaks since she's been taking the product.