Doesn't regrow hair, but stops hair loss for sure

Posted by Reviewer1077930 on Jul 04, 2010

My husband has been using this for 6 years now, along with Nioxin hair serums and his hair has maintained its current thickness - no further hair loss. In contrast, all his friends have gone all bald. By all genetic accounts, he should also have lost most of his hair by now (he is 45), but it's holding up so far. I recommend this.

So far not too much of a difference

Posted by Reviewer2038858 on Dec 23, 2009

Not sure if I need to use it longer but so far i'm not noticing less hair loss. I'm using this in conjunction with the regrowth tablets.

My son's hairline is "proceeding"

Posted by Reviewer1705351 on Dec 21, 2009

My son is only 19, but had been noticing a recession at his hairline. He has been taking the Natrol DHT Blocker every morning and night for only a few weeks and says he can definitely tell a difference.

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2608823 on Nov 02, 2009

Excellent product and speedy delivery!

Mild form of female alopecia: may work

Posted by Reviewer2540970 on Oct 09, 2009

My wife has been using this product for several months. She's almost 40 and has a very mild form of female alopecia. Without a controlled test, it's hard to tell whether her hair loss is normal, or higher. She takes other nutritional supplements as well, thus is in great health. However, she believes her finger nails and hair are stronger. She's an avid gardener and full time house mom. She has had very few nail breaks since she's been taking the product.

This does work

Posted by Reviewer2596389 on Aug 04, 2009

THis will stop your excess hair fallout...I stopped using it once for a month and noticed a lot more hair in my hands and in the shower drain...when on it after about a month hardly any fallout...probably wont regrow hair though

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2934571 on May 14, 2009

Fast response and reliable services.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1447331 on Apr 01, 2009

Definitely works for me. So far, so good. It is not growing new hair on my head but I'm not losing them either. I am ready to buy some more.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2410936 on Jan 28, 2009

This product really does work. I started taking this approx 3 months ago and I don't see as much of my hair falling on my brush, sink or shower. Worth every penny.

Stops the heavy oil

Posted by Reviewer1063027 on Jan 25, 2009

I notice a heavy oil film on my front forehead that I think is contributing to my receding forehead line. This has dramatically help to stop the oil that I think contributes to the clogging of the hair follicle. This has been key to stopping hair loss for me...I will not stop this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »