Natrol, Shen Min, Topical Hair Nutrient, For Men and Women, 3.1 fl oz (93 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 64 reviews

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on May 26, 2008

Scalp hair is growing in, is one inch long where hair nutrient has been applied. I can see the damaged areas responding. I mist water, drop topical, then finger pat to areas using daily. My scalp and skin feels much better. It works for me!

Natrol, Shen Min, Topical Hair Nutrient

Posted by Reviewer3289477 on Aug 25, 2008

This product genuinely gives excellent results in hair growth and thickening of it and I assure anyone who buys and tries it will be extremely happy with it.

Slows the progression

Posted by Reviewer2004240 on Feb 15, 2009

This product slows the progression of my hair loss and I definitely do not lose as much hair as I did before. However, it does take about three months for you to see the results! Great Product!

it works

Posted by Reviewer1855322 on Mar 30, 2009

This is a gread product and it works too.. I have fine blond hair and it was thinning & falling out with bolding spots in fron and temple of hair line. Used now for 3 mo and it is almost filled in and feels thicker.. Give it and give it time to work. Don't know what will happen if I stop, so it will be a part of my daily hair care.

topical hair nutrient

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Nov 23, 2009

this product really seemed to make my hair feel healthier, especially at the hairline where there was breakage. it also makes my hair feel fuller and stronger.