• This product used to be sold under the brand name "Biotech". It is now sold under the brand name "Natrol".

• Customer Ratings

I like it

Posted by sadeen on Mar 26, 2016

Good

8 Months and No Improvement

Posted by 5235022637898214777 on Jan 03, 2016

I have been using Shen Min topical hair nutrient and Shen Min DHT Blocker Supplements for well over 8 months, religiously twice a day as suggested. I have increased DHT levels because of a Testosterone Substitution Therapy I've been on for over 4 years. I had hoped the Shen Min products would lower my DHT levels and thus slow down my hair loss. Unfortunately there has been absolutely no improvement or slow down of hair loss while using these 2 products. i would NOT recommend these products!

can't see the difference

Posted by 5604648728979976384 on Sep 14, 2015

can't see the difference

Great for scalp problems

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Sep 14, 2015

I bought this product to help restore my hair. This it did nothing for. HOWEVER, if I had any/all skin problems on my scalp, I'd put some of this on it at night and it'd be like a miracle cure all. The problem would usually be gone in a few hours to at most in the morning (whatever the problem was would be all dried up and healed by the next day or basically there). The only drawback is the stuff doesn't look good when it's in your hair, so basically nighttime/just before bed use. Buy if you have scalp problems, if looking to regrow your hair, look elsewhere.

waiting for the result

Posted by 5624548973863046734 on Jan 20, 2015

already 60 days of using it, no serious improvement, waiting

Muy bueno

Posted by Reviewer3039078 on Jan 10, 2015

Me ha frenado la caída del cabello

OK

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on Jul 05, 2014

I use the product for 3 weeks, didn't notice any growth but it was soothing to my scalp. I don't think I will be using it again because it is quite expensive. The fact that i have to use it for at least 4 months to notice a result is a put off for me.

Nope, did nothing

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

I was really hoping that it'd increase my hair growth :( but did absolutely nothing

very god and cheap

Posted by 4792460590826672199 on Feb 23, 2014

i try it and its feel good its cheap!!

Used for hair loss due to candida

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Oct 27, 2013

This seems to have helped with staving off hair loss due to candida and possibly helped hair to grow back as health improved.