Shen Min Vitalize Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2030912 on Apr 01, 2008

Excellent product that makes my fine, thin hair look much fuller & healthier. I haven't noticed any new hair growth over the two years I have used it, but my hair loss has appeared to stop since using the product. I plan to use it exclusively from now on!

Much Thicker

Posted by Reviewer1063027 on Jan 25, 2009

My hair is thicker, not necessarily more growth right away...but for now it is fuller.

Hair saver

Posted by Reviewer2224370 on Apr 22, 2009

I started to get heavy hair loss after having my baby and tried different hair loss shampoo. This one gives me the best result.

I would buy this again.

Posted by Reviewer2180036 on Oct 16, 2007

I've had some problems with my fine hair like thinning, and brittleness so I decided to try Biotech Shen Min Vitalize Shampoo. Since a few washes, my hair has been looking better, and my scalp feeling cleaner. Plus, it doesn't dry my hair out.

For those shedding hair

Posted by Reviewer1968582 on Aug 05, 2010

I've been using this for about three weeks. It seems to have reduced the amount of hair I normally find in my shower and hairbrush. Only wish there was an accompanying hair conditioner.

good

Posted by EllEll on Mar 14, 2011

Good for my thin curly hear

I wouldn't buy this again.

Posted by Reviewer1977723 on Feb 11, 2010

I've used this for about two months. No hair growth yet. My hair does shed less with this shampoo. I have straight Asian hair and I like to air dry my hair after showering. When I use this shampoo, I notice that my hair is flat, which accentuates my thinning hair.

no go

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on May 25, 2012

Dried out my hair, did nothing to help stop hair loss. And has some questionable ingredients.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2410936 on May 14, 2011

I've tried so many high priced volumizing shampoos that haven't given me any results--this product works without drying out my hair. GREAT product!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2604057 on Jan 02, 2012

Haven't used it that much yet but I think it's pretty good shampoo.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »