Natrol, Tonalin CLA with Safflower Oil, 90 Softgels

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

diría que funciona

Posted by 5753740476797601887 on Sep 15, 2013

lo llevo usando mes y medio, junto con dieta y ejercicio 3-4 veces por semana. Me noto menos piel de naranja en los muslos y el culete mas firme. Aunque supongo que sera lo de siempre, no creo que estos resultados sean únicamente por el CLA, yo creo que es una unión de dieta, ejercicio y cremas. si se toma solo creo que es inútil ver resultados, no es milagroso. De todos los CLA, esta marca es la que mas cantidad ofrece por ese precio. Ah! las pastillas son enormes y no se pueden partir.

I still have no idea

Posted by Reviewer2827171 From Massachusetts on Mar 18, 2009

I've been taking this for the better part of a year and I still can't tell you if it's working or not, I'm not terribly overweight (maybe ten pounds or so) but I don't have terribly good muscle tone (a situation I've been remedying for the last few months), so I figured anything that might metabolize fat would be a good idea, but I keep taking it and maybe when I finally get where I want to be I'll be able to tell if it's working or not

unexpected reaction

Posted by Reviewer1122643 From Michigan on Jan 12, 2009

I heard this product was fabulous. Unfortunately, I had a reaction and cannot take.

Tonalin

Posted by Reviewer2126666 From Pennsylvania on Jul 13, 2009

I haven't noticed a difference - no weight loss but no weight gain either.

Husband's taking it

Posted by Christal From Malaysia on Mar 11, 2010

It's over a month now,& hubby has at most lost 1 kg. The good news is, he hasn't gained any more weight, coz he really doesn't watch what he eats and snacks a lot without working out. So, I guess it's helping. But after he's finished with this bottle, we'll probably try other weight loss products.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »