July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natrol, Tonalin CLA with Safflower Oil, 90 Softgels

4 out of 5 based on 409 reviews
Reviews 5-star

This is working!

Posted by Reviewer2247920 on Feb 19, 2008

I feel a difference after using these for a couple of weeks. My clothes are fitting differently already!

love this!

Posted by Reviewer1962143 on Nov 15, 2011

I'm a big fan of CLA and I have to say NATROL TONALIN is the bestest CLA I've ever used. You will see results after two weeks! and Iherb is simply the best place to purchase it! thank you so much iherb!

great

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Apr 27, 2010

I have lost 3 inches off my waste with this product however once you use it for three months it doesn't do anymore. Having said that it then keeps off putting inches back on. This is my seond time on this product and it works. I would recomend this product without question. Especially if you are hypothyroid.

great

Posted by Reviewer1499343 on Aug 30, 2010

I started taking this along with Planetary Herbals Ashwagandha full spectrum and slightly changed my diet but not exercise ate more salad and fruit and lost 10lb in 1 week have been taking it for a few weeks but went back to req eating did not lose any more but have not put weight back on got to start exercising a good side effect (for me) I have a thyroid problem and suffer hair loss im losing a lot less hair

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2937084 on Jun 20, 2009

I have been struggling to lose weight since going through menopause. In addition I have hypothyroidism and take care of a sick husband, mother, father & two dogs. Needless to say I have a lot of stress in my life as well. I have given up bread, sugar and soda and I am down 43 pounds since the new year. Since starting on Tonalin I really can notice more muscle tone in my legs which were solid fat and the weight is slowly coming off each week. It seems that I have found out what works for me and I don't want to stop. Thanks for selling such a great product.