Increases acne

Posted by Reviewer1194625 on Jul 24, 2011

I can't rate this one on weight loss. After just a few days, I had a horrible outbreak of cystic acne on my chin. Large painful cysts. No reviews here mentioned acne as a side effect, but after my experience I did a little more research. Acne is a definite side effect. I won't be taking any more.

Arthritis Sufferers BEWARE!!!

Posted by Reviewer1724174 on Oct 20, 2012

I'm 46 and have rheumatoid arthritis. I had to quit taking Natrol's Tonalin CLA after just a few days. Basically... this stuff cranked my arthritic inflammation up to a point that I'd not seen in a long time. And the anti-inflammatory prescribed by my rheumatologist couldn't keep up despite increasing the frequency that I was taking it from once a week to nearly daily. I knew CLA was an omega 6. And that omega 6 fatty acids contribute to inflammation, especially if taken in too high a proportion as compared to omega 3 fatty acids. I figured I'd be fine though since I eat sardines about every other day and supplement omega 3s even further with daily Schiff Mega Red. I was way wrong! From my experience, this stuff kicks arthritis into high gear. I had no idea that omega 6s could have such a fast and harsh impact on inflammation.

Gives me very bad migraine headaches

Posted by ALoren on Oct 20, 2012

I wish I could tolerate this but it gives me very bad migraine headaches.

allergy

Posted by Reviewer3295658 on Apr 19, 2010

I got an eczema on my stomach after taking it.

Not recommend

Posted by 5752272089347562999 on Apr 22, 2014

After taking 2 capsules daily for 3 days, I developed quite serious GI problem. Even I stopped consume this product, my diarrhea still kept continuous for more than a week. I hope I can give zero mark here. Never use it anymore!

Tonalin

Posted by Reviewer1024829 on Jan 06, 2009

Read a review about Tonalin CLA. So far it is totally ineffective. Perhaps it has not been long enough to have any effect... Just a month or less. SIGH....

IT SEEMS TO UPSET MY STOMACH

Posted by Reviewer2031277 on Apr 21, 2011

I took the capsules for two day and I suffered bad reflux.

No results

Posted by Reviewer2079016 on Jul 22, 2011

I have been taking product for a month. I work out 2-3 times a week, eat healthy and was just looking for an extra boost to lose 10 lbs. This pill did nothing. Your better off taking omegas because that is basically what this is. Save your money!

Natrol, Tonalin CLA, 1200 mg, 90 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1641862 on Oct 01, 2008

This product does not keep stand CLA standard. This product is watered out bad. This product is a scam.

No toning Tonalin

Posted by Reviewer2091376 on Apr 10, 2008

Using 1 capsule three times per day and haven't seen any changes yet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »