Good help for fat loss

Posted by Reviewer1362748 on Sep 17, 2012

I used it during 2 mounts. I have the same effect as taking Lipo 6 Black in the previous year, but without any side effect (bad sleep, fast heartbeat, headache sometimes). Nevertheless, you need review you diet and exercises routine to see any result, this is only one help, no one soluction to finish whith you fat. Now I plan to buy it every year before the summer ;)

See the difference!!

Posted by Reviewer1149157 on Mar 14, 2008

I`ve used other CLA products and I never seen a difference. I`ve been taking this product for almost 3 weeks now, and I really am starting to see a change on my ABS, the fat is melting away. The six pack is starting to show. (I also train 5 days a week, Taebo workout for the past 8 years).

raises your body temp

Posted by Reviewer2072990 on May 08, 2010

Thus the mechanism of the fat burner, I can maintain my weight even when I can't exercise or eat right. Be aware that you will get hot like a hot flash while taking this supplement, briefly.

Good and Natural

Posted by Reviewer2408328 on Nov 20, 2008

Initially, I lost weight. I don't know what it does to my body, but I did lose 10 pounds in two months, with very little exercise. If it was supposed to control my apetite, it did, because I eat much less and much healthier than before. Lately, I haven't lost any more weight, but I have not gained any either. I need to mention that I use it in combination with green tea. I believe that if I added some regular exercise to it, I would have lost much more.

no title

Posted by Reviewer2525859 on Sep 18, 2008

MY DAUGHTER AND I BOTH TAKE TONALIN AND HAVE BEEN ABLE TO LOSE THOSE EXTRA 6 POUNDS AND KEEP IT OFF. NO SIDE EFFECTS. NATURAL PRODUCT.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1266235 on Apr 03, 2012

I have been using cla far a couple of months and I started seeing results. Some stubborn pounds that I just couldn't get rid of are finally melting away. Will continue buying this product.

Tonalin CLA 1200

Posted by Reviewer2867183 on Jun 03, 2009

I really like this product. With exercising, it seems to be helping my weight loss. My hair seems thicker also.

Posted by naturellen on Nov 21, 2010

I haven't yet noticed a fat loss effect but they do seem to suppress my appetite effectively when taken before eating.

No Complaints!

Posted by Reviewer1531894 on Aug 15, 2008

As far as I know, this product really works! I've always been an active, athletic person. But I recently had a baby, and I needed a boost shedding "baby weight". After MONTHS of healthy eatting and dieting I was stuck @ 145 lbs. I simply added 2 CLA softgels to my preexisting routine and I have shedded an addition 10 lbs! I currently weigh 135, 10 pounds away from my overall goal!!! My baby "muffin top" is shrinking more and more every day! August 26th will make 1 month using CLA. Also, I have not experienced any weird side effects.

Natrol

Posted by Reviewer3230045 on Aug 07, 2008

Very pleased with service, product arrived very quick. Not able to comment on effectiveness of product, as just started taking them. If i like the product i will definately buy again from iHerb.