natrol, tonalin CLA 1200 mg 90 softgels

Posted by Reviewer2117532 on Nov 02, 2008

great value

Thanks, iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1007284 on Oct 15, 2008

Brilliant product, I can see it working already (so I ordered again), love the added bonus of not feeling peckish all day and all WITHOUT nasty and dangerous side effects. Lowest price I could find & fast shipment.Providing the customers' product review is a huge help. Thank you again

CLA works, Natrol brand is among the best sources

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Oct 06, 2008

Have used Natrol CLA a long time and will continue; from Consumerlab.com: CLA has been shown to help with slimming by increasing the ratio of muscle to fat, that is, increasing lean body mass. It has not been shown, however, to reduce overall weight.

Great product...

Posted by Reviewer2267452 on Oct 03, 2008

My wife and I take Natrol Tonalin CLA to stay trim, in conjunction with a serious exercise program. Also, iHerb is THE place to buy it...lowest price and very speedy delivery. I recommend buying enough product to get the free shipping. Thank you iHerb!

which cla.

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Sep 20, 2008

I have tried several different cla, and find this one works best for me. I think i feel less hungary and weight is coming off again after i had reached a plateau,they are all ok though but this seems best.

Tonalin and hypothyroid weight gain

Posted by Reviewer1334332 on Sep 18, 2008

After reading many positive and even more negative reviews about Tonalin cla I decided to try it. I am happy I did this is the first week and along with my regular healthy diet and exercise(which I was doing before) I am down 2lbs, and I find my skin and muscle is regaining firmness(I am 57) I am taking 6 a day right now and plan to taper off. (I came to this dosage through calculating my weight and height needs and the dosage that was found effective about 3grms a day or more according to a few naturopaths. So far very happy with the product because I was having a very hard time losing that midrift bulge.

CLA

Posted by Reviewer1526802 on Sep 13, 2008

I love this stuff!!

Like the fact that It's 1200 mg vs. 1000 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2536370 on Sep 10, 2008

Decided to upgrade to this brand, as my prior Tonalin tablets only contained 1000 mg. Great value for the money.

Natrol, Tonalin CLA, 1200mg

Posted by Reviewer2679842 on Aug 27, 2008

This is a great product! Thanks Natrol! Jill, MO

Arkansas Lady

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Aug 05, 2008

Great strentgh and value. Will buy again.