Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2839470 on Aug 22, 2011

Started these a short time ago. So far, not noticing any significant anything at all...not sure I'd reorder.

nice!

Posted by Reviewer2701128 on Aug 13, 2011

good this!!!

This stuff is great

Posted by Reviewer1221188 on Jul 28, 2011

The only precaution I would give is not to take the last of the daily dose after 3pm. I don't know about anyone else but if I take it at 6pm of later I can't sleep. No headache, 'shakes' or any of the other side effects associated with fate burning pills, but once I stopped taking after 3pm I found I no longer had trouble sleeping. This product does work, I exercise 5-6 times a week and I cycle everywhere, but before taking these pills I couldn't even make a dent into the last 20lbs I was trying to lose, now it's so long!

Tonalin - singapore

Posted by Reviewer2664234 on Jul 26, 2011

just started trying. yet to achieve result. anyway it does curb yr hunger and apetite.

Increases acne

Posted by Reviewer1194625 on Jul 24, 2011

I can't rate this one on weight loss. After just a few days, I had a horrible outbreak of cystic acne on my chin. Large painful cysts. No reviews here mentioned acne as a side effect, but after my experience I did a little more research. Acne is a definite side effect. I won't be taking any more.

No results

Posted by Reviewer2079016 on Jul 22, 2011

I have been taking product for a month. I work out 2-3 times a week, eat healthy and was just looking for an extra boost to lose 10 lbs. This pill did nothing. Your better off taking omegas because that is basically what this is. Save your money!

good

Posted by Reviewer3286621 on Jul 19, 2011

At first I took this with 7-keto and I seemed to be losing weight very quickly. Then I binged and the effects thereafter seemed to slow down. I stopped taking 7 keto because I did not want to deal with the "stimulative" effects. Now I am taking CLA and it seems to have a positive effect on cravings and over eating.

Decent

Posted by Reviewer2426473 on Jul 14, 2011

Definitely feel much more comfortable with eating more high-calorie foods because of this. Although I've noticed a slight weight loss it doesn't seem to be as rapid as I expected. For those who want a decent and slightly slow pased way of losing weight without caring much for the food you eat, I'd definitely recommend this.

it works wonders

Posted by Reviewer1563689 on Jul 09, 2011

tonalin is a wonderful product that from now on i will be using systematically asit helps controm my weight without sideffects.i ve seen my body responds to this product and the price is very good.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2628258 on Jun 30, 2011

This is a little stronger formulation than I used to take, but in less than a week I have lost 2 pounds and my stomach is flatter. I take 1 at breakfast and 1 at lunch because I'm too energized if I take the second one at dinner and it effects my sleep.