Great product

Posted by Reviewer2628258 on Jun 30, 2011

This is a little stronger formulation than I used to take, but in less than a week I have lost 2 pounds and my stomach is flatter. I take 1 at breakfast and 1 at lunch because I'm too energized if I take the second one at dinner and it effects my sleep.

Good.

Posted by 4788599446789404277 on Sep 15, 2012

It's good price and I go on a diet. thank you

Excellent results

Posted by 4651665800802724780 on Feb 03, 2014

It does what promised

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2719080 on Jun 28, 2013

It worked well for me. It does take some time, however, so do not expect immediate results.

Natrol, Tonalin CLA, 1200mg

Posted by Reviewer2679842 on Aug 27, 2008

This is a great product! Thanks Natrol! Jill, MO

nice!

Posted by Reviewer2701128 on Aug 13, 2011

good this!!!

Alibarri

Posted by Reviewer2703429 on Jul 13, 2008

First, I must say that iherb is an excellent company. Not only are their prices great, they are tops in customer service. They let you know when you order has shipped and I usually get my order within three days or less. As for this product, I have only been using it for a few weeks, but I do feel lighter, more energized and great overall. Keep up the good work!

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS !!!!

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Apr 01, 2015

I used Jarrow's CLA for a long time. It worked ok at first. Then nothing. In fact it quit working as far as weight loss and trimming pounds. This CLA from Natrol is fantastic. I could see results after just one week. And it has stayed off. It's been 1 year and 4 months. I'm still trimming down from it. Well worth the money. It's also good for many other things too.

Great CLA

Posted by BigNanc on Aug 03, 2012

I use Tonalin CLA every day to give my body that little extra boost to help keep the weight off.

Worked great

Posted by Reviewer2753992 on Nov 24, 2010

I took this product with virgin coconut oil and at first I was not sure if it was working, my weight stayed the same, but then I realized my pants were fitting looser, and I realized I lost inches, and then out of the blue eveyone started asking if I was losing weight, so It works, but you have to consistant, Will definately order again Dionne, Canada