good

Posted by Reviewer1013331 on Feb 16, 2011

good

my go to fat buner

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Jan 13, 2011

i take one between every meal.

lean as a teen

Posted by Reviewer1199214 on Apr 13, 2011

I bought it for my wife who's 38 and after a month she could really improve her shape. Although she works out daily for 2 or 3 hours she was having a hard time to get rid of belly fat but this thing helped a lot.

Great Product Tonalin CLA

Posted by Reviewer3235426 on May 19, 2011

This is a great product to help people who have a hard time losing weight. I've past this on to my sister and she has pass it on to her friend.

famous CLA

Posted by arjolie on Jun 02, 2011

ive heard a lot about CLA and it's my first time using it. it works good for warming body up while exercising, but i cant guarantee it reduces fat. ive only used it for a week, so im going to see the result after a month use.

Tonalin CLA

Posted by Reviewer2929140 on Apr 11, 2012

I'm having this every day nowadays. I'm not sure about the effect yet but I believe that it will work. Actually, I overate during last two weeks but I gained weight only a little bit. I think if I eat less and have CLA, I would lose weight.

CLA

Posted by Reviewer1318536 on Sep 05, 2011

Good product

Decent

Posted by Reviewer2426473 on Jul 14, 2011

Definitely feel much more comfortable with eating more high-calorie foods because of this. Although I've noticed a slight weight loss it doesn't seem to be as rapid as I expected. For those who want a decent and slightly slow pased way of losing weight without caring much for the food you eat, I'd definitely recommend this.

tonalin

Posted by Reviewer1029299 on Oct 25, 2008

I am taking it because it was recommended by a freind and she swears by it. So are waiting for results.

Natrol

Posted by Reviewer3230045 on Aug 07, 2008

Very pleased with service, product arrived very quick. Not able to comment on effectiveness of product, as just started taking them. If i like the product i will definately buy again from iHerb.