Natrol, Tonalin CLA with Safflower Oil, 90 Softgels

4 out of 5 based on 382 reviews

great

Posted by Reviewer1499343 From Connecticut on Aug 30, 2010

I started taking this along with Planetary Herbals Ashwagandha full spectrum and slightly changed my diet but not exercise ate more salad and fruit and lost 10lb in 1 week have been taking it for a few weeks but went back to req eating did not lose any more but have not put weight back on got to start exercising a good side effect (for me) I have a thyroid problem and suffer hair loss im losing a lot less hair

love this!

Posted by Reviewer1962143 on Nov 15, 2011

I'm a big fan of CLA and I have to say NATROL TONALIN is the bestest CLA I've ever used. You will see results after two weeks! and Iherb is simply the best place to purchase it! thank you so much iherb!

CLA keeps fat away!

Posted by Reviewer2287175 From Tennessee on Mar 22, 2008

CLA has been shown to maintain muscle mass as we age and will keep the fat from creeping on. I've used it for four years to maintain, and have not had any weight increase.

Good help for fat loss

Posted by Reviewer1362748 From Brazil on Sep 17, 2012

I used it during 2 mounts. I have the same effect as taking Lipo 6 Black in the previous year, but without any side effect (bad sleep, fast heartbeat, headache sometimes). Nevertheless, you need review you diet and exercises routine to see any result, this is only one help, no one soluction to finish whith you fat. Now I plan to buy it every year before the summer ;)

Gives me very bad migraine headaches

Posted by ALoren From Singapore on Oct 20, 2012

I wish I could tolerate this but it gives me very bad migraine headaches.