Natrol, Tonalin CLA with Safflower Oil, 90 Softgels

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2105068 From New York on Feb 06, 2012

This brand is not for me, I think it makes my head feel funny. I'll go back to the other brand I used which isn't as high in mg. Can't say for sure this is causing my head pain but it seems to have lessened since I stopped

Natrol Tonalin CLA

Posted by Reviewer3252003 From Malta on Apr 16, 2012

I took the tablet daily as indicated however I did not see much result by the end and considering the tablets were on the high side I would have expected a positive result.

Not much results

Posted by Reviewer2604356 From Florida on Apr 24, 2012

I have been taking this for almost one month, and so far see no results. But I will continue for a month longer and see if maybe it just takes time to work in your system.

Does nothing

Posted by Reviewer2855959 From Australia on Aug 28, 2012

It doesnt even helping me in terms of craving sugar and food. When i used this nothing happened! Disaapointed

so and so

Posted by 4951836400992466015 on Jul 17, 2013

Its been 3 weeks and my body is the same. Well, i do excercise for 30mins-1hr everyday so that i dont have muffin top. But it havent made my belly any firmer

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »