good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Mar 27, 2014

good

Male your body fat and face fat getting lesser

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Through reading lots of literature of it, I decided to give it a try. at first week of trying, it seems not working and after the 2nd weeks, I begin to realize I body fat and face has become less chubby. Do note I take my meals as per normal and still able to achieve such effect, it means it really working well quietly in your body through its own mechanism mode.Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Excellent results

Posted by 4651665800802724780 on Feb 03, 2014

It does what promised

Promising

Posted by 5135314561614264403 on Jan 04, 2014

This is my first test with CLA and for a well rated product it seems promising. No bad taste or after taste or upset stomach. I will definitely continue the 3 month course.

Quickly, honest! See ya soon! ;)

Posted by 5746996127028382254 on Oct 25, 2013

Perfect shipping, products and price!

근육만드는데 도움됨

Posted by 4816702669319958618 on Aug 31, 2013

뭐 여자는 우락부락한 근육이아니라 탄력있는 몸인건아니까.. 살안찌는체질되고싶어서 다이어트로 헬스하면서 이거랑 아사이베리먹고있어요. 좋아요.

Works as described

Posted by Reviewer2134148 on Aug 08, 2013

After a few weeks on this I saw a noticeable change in my belt size. Product works well as describe3d but you'll want the patented Tonalin stuff regardless of the brand you choose.

very good

Posted by 4664149082349743250 on Jul 31, 2013

burnign fat, giving energy!

More muscle

Posted by 5024307892433965137 on Jul 29, 2013

i have check many reviews and i think it not works for everybody. for me , my diet are the same and excersise as always. but i think the muscle is getting easier to build up. so i do consume it works.

Daily use