Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1878667 on Feb 08, 2011

It helps slimming my belly !!

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1104167 on Oct 08, 2011

I've taken a couple of brands in the past but this is the only one that worked for me. I didn't lose a lot of weight but my clothes feel looser and I have more energy.

Male your body fat and face fat getting lesser

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Through reading lots of literature of it, I decided to give it a try. at first week of trying, it seems not working and after the 2nd weeks, I begin to realize I body fat and face has become less chubby. Do note I take my meals as per normal and still able to achieve such effect, it means it really working well quietly in your body through its own mechanism mode.Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

FAT LOSS IS GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer3121704 on Jan 26, 2008

Natrol, Tonalin CLA

Posted by Reviewer2047879 on May 05, 2009

i have seen a distinct difference in my clothes since taking Natrol, Tonalin CLA, 1200 mg softgels. I have lost body fat!!! It has been 3 weeks since I took it and it really work better then other diet pills. You name it I've been try all the diet pills include the most famous called "Acid berry" with the other combination together make you lose weight fast. It's all a lied. I took it for 2 weeks I gained 5lb. But since my cousin introduce this product for me, I been lost 3lb for past 3 weeks. No doubt I will re-buy once when i finish it.

little problem

Posted by Reviewer1813994 on Jul 24, 2008

it really worka if try to loose weight but DO nOT ovedose. I did that, i was taking 4 tablets a day and after 2 weeks of doing that i feld minor heart pain. So please take it as recommendet. Other that that is works great.

Can't be without

Posted by Reviewer1054585 on Dec 14, 2011

I used to work at a major vitamin store many years ago & I remember when this product came out there was talk of this preventing breast cancer. Not until they advertised it for weight loss it started selling. I tried it here for the first time, the price is PERFECT! I used as directed (3 x's a day) & I'm in love. I've always had a belly & w/this & L carnitine along w/my normal workouts I see a huge difference.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2677487 on Apr 17, 2012

I was unsure about this product at first but it turned out to work great! After two weeks of taking it, I was able to fit back into my smaller clothes! I noticed a huge difference in my thighs and my stomach as well. I am going to buy this product again!!

CLA tunes my metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1187962 on Jan 09, 2010

I get trimmer and more alert with CLA than without. Well worth taking.

TONALIN CLA

Posted by Reviewer2820512 on Aug 06, 2009

I HAVE USED THIS NOW FOR TWO WEEKS AND HAVE NOTICED A DIFFERENCE IN MY APPEARENCE. I CAN NOW GET INTO DIFFERENT CLOTHES THAN BEFORE USE. I WILL RE-ORDER.