July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natrol, Tonalin CLA with Safflower Oil, 90 Softgels

4 out of 5 based on 408 reviews
Reviews 5-star

CLA keeps fat away!

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Mar 22, 2008

CLA has been shown to maintain muscle mass as we age and will keep the fat from creeping on. I've used it for four years to maintain, and have not had any weight increase.

CLA works, Natrol brand is among the best sources

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Oct 06, 2008

Have used Natrol CLA a long time and will continue; from Consumerlab.com: CLA has been shown to help with slimming by increasing the ratio of muscle to fat, that is, increasing lean body mass. It has not been shown, however, to reduce overall weight.

Very impressed

Posted by Reviewer1000040 on May 05, 2012

I had no high hope for this product, even with the high rating and good reviews, since it was a diet pill, and diet pills usually don't work that well. I had tried working out and eating healthy, even eating next to nothing, but my weight never changed. I have taken these pills for only 3 weeks, but the results so far - wow! I have lost 3 kilos, I'm starting to develop a nice thigh gap, and my extra fat on my stomach is starting to disappear. I'm highly impressed to say at least. I use these with a healthy diet and a little exercise. If you have trouble with losing that bit of extra fat i would really recommend this! I am super pleased with this product!

Tonalin and hypothyroid weight gain

Posted by Reviewer1334332 on Sep 18, 2008

After reading many positive and even more negative reviews about Tonalin cla I decided to try it. I am happy I did this is the first week and along with my regular healthy diet and exercise(which I was doing before) I am down 2lbs, and I find my skin and muscle is regaining firmness(I am 57) I am taking 6 a day right now and plan to taper off. (I came to this dosage through calculating my weight and height needs and the dosage that was found effective about 3grms a day or more according to a few naturopaths. So far very happy with the product because I was having a very hard time losing that midrift bulge.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1761776 on Feb 20, 2012

This product does work to reduce belly fat. Now mind you, this is not a quick fix - it takes time. Don't think you can take it for a week and all of a sudden the fat is gone. If you are dedicated....it does work and well worth the time and money.