Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1506232 on Nov 11, 2009

I finally cutted down to 10% bodyfat combining this with Carnitine and ECGC, of course with workout plan and diet, good supplement preventing muscle loss and aiding fat loss.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3063326 on Jan 05, 2010

Noticed a positive difference in my muscle mass.

which cla.

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Sep 20, 2008

I have tried several different cla, and find this one works best for me. I think i feel less hungary and weight is coming off again after i had reached a plateau,they are all ok though but this seems best.

This Stuff Works

Posted by Reviewer2164280 on Nov 20, 2008

I've been using this for almost 3 weeks and have lost 5 lbs so far. I didn't change my diet or exercise habits either, just take this 3 times a day and that's it. No side effects for me either. I will buy more of this product.

Tonlain

Posted by Reviewer2113646 on Dec 03, 2008

love it!!

It Works!!!

Posted by 5656268807047833581 on Jun 28, 2012

First off, I'm a pretty small person that has extra fat hanging in areas that still make me feel uncomfortable. Also, I feel like it's more difficult for me to lost that stubborn fat because I'm already little and muscular for my size. Anyway, I have tried so many different things that haven't worked for me in the past and have costed me a fortune. But since I started this product at the beginning of May 2012 and I have lost about 4kgs, which has been great!!! I have not changed my exercising routines or my eating habits. Additionally, I have had zero bad side affects from using this product. I will admit it did take some time before the weight started to come off, so don't give up in the first month. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!

Helps with weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1087550 on Oct 01, 2009

Taken for weight loss/lean muscle.

First Time Use

Posted by Reviewer1005691 on Dec 05, 2011

Not sure yet how effective this product is, but it's easy to swallow and it arrived very quickly.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1348297 on Dec 17, 2011

perfect and the price is so great

diet tablet

Posted by Reviewer1669560 on Jan 05, 2012

it's good and kept your weight down