Natrol, Tonalin CLA with Safflower Oil, 90 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1104167 From Massachusetts on Oct 08, 2011

I've taken a couple of brands in the past but this is the only one that worked for me. I didn't lose a lot of weight but my clothes feel looser and I have more energy.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1878667 From Singapore on Feb 08, 2011

It helps slimming my belly !!

FAT LOSS IS GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer3121704 From Kansas on Jan 26, 2008

Natrol, Tonalin CLA

Posted by Reviewer2047879 From Texas on May 05, 2009

i have seen a distinct difference in my clothes since taking Natrol, Tonalin CLA, 1200 mg softgels. I have lost body fat!!! It has been 3 weeks since I took it and it really work better then other diet pills. You name it I've been try all the diet pills include the most famous called "Acid berry" with the other combination together make you lose weight fast. It's all a lied. I took it for 2 weeks I gained 5lb. But since my cousin introduce this product for me, I been lost 3lb for past 3 weeks. No doubt I will re-buy once when i finish it.

little problem

Posted by Reviewer1813994 From Illinois on Jul 24, 2008

it really worka if try to loose weight but DO nOT ovedose. I did that, i was taking 4 tablets a day and after 2 weeks of doing that i feld minor heart pain. So please take it as recommendet. Other that that is works great.