New To iHerb?

Natrol, Tonalin CLA with Safflower Oil, 90 Softgels

4 out of 5 based on 441 reviews

Tonalin and hypothyroid weight gain

Posted by Reviewer1334332 on Sep 18, 2008

After reading many positive and even more negative reviews about Tonalin cla I decided to try it. I am happy I did this is the first week and along with my regular healthy diet and exercise(which I was doing before) I am down 2lbs, and I find my skin and muscle is regaining firmness(I am 57) I am taking 6 a day right now and plan to taper off. (I came to this dosage through calculating my weight and height needs and the dosage that was found effective about 3grms a day or more according to a few naturopaths. So far very happy with the product because I was having a very hard time losing that midrift bulge.

raises your body temp

Posted by Reviewer2072990 on May 08, 2010

Thus the mechanism of the fat burner, I can maintain my weight even when I can't exercise or eat right. Be aware that you will get hot like a hot flash while taking this supplement, briefly.

Good and Natural

Posted by Reviewer2408328 on Nov 20, 2008

Initially, I lost weight. I don't know what it does to my body, but I did lose 10 pounds in two months, with very little exercise. If it was supposed to control my apetite, it did, because I eat much less and much healthier than before. Lately, I haven't lost any more weight, but I have not gained any either. I need to mention that I use it in combination with green tea. I believe that if I added some regular exercise to it, I would have lost much more.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1878667 on Feb 08, 2011

It helps slimming my belly !!

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1104167 on Oct 08, 2011

I've taken a couple of brands in the past but this is the only one that worked for me. I didn't lose a lot of weight but my clothes feel looser and I have more energy.