CLA tunes my metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1187962 on Jan 09, 2010

I get trimmer and more alert with CLA than without. Well worth taking.

Natrol, Tonalin CLA, 1200 mg, 90 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1641862 on Oct 01, 2008

This product does not keep stand CLA standard. This product is watered out bad. This product is a scam.

This Stuff Works

Posted by Reviewer2164280 on Nov 20, 2008

I've been using this for almost 3 weeks and have lost 5 lbs so far. I didn't change my diet or exercise habits either, just take this 3 times a day and that's it. No side effects for me either. I will buy more of this product.

Tonlain

Posted by Reviewer2113646 on Dec 03, 2008

love it!!

It Works!!!

Posted by 5656268807047833581 on Jun 28, 2012

First off, I'm a pretty small person that has extra fat hanging in areas that still make me feel uncomfortable. Also, I feel like it's more difficult for me to lost that stubborn fat because I'm already little and muscular for my size. Anyway, I have tried so many different things that haven't worked for me in the past and have costed me a fortune. But since I started this product at the beginning of May 2012 and I have lost about 4kgs, which has been great!!! I have not changed my exercising routines or my eating habits. Additionally, I have had zero bad side affects from using this product. I will admit it did take some time before the weight started to come off, so don't give up in the first month. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!

which cla.

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Sep 20, 2008

I have tried several different cla, and find this one works best for me. I think i feel less hungary and weight is coming off again after i had reached a plateau,they are all ok though but this seems best.

No Complaints!

Posted by Reviewer1531894 on Aug 15, 2008

As far as I know, this product really works! I've always been an active, athletic person. But I recently had a baby, and I needed a boost shedding "baby weight". After MONTHS of healthy eatting and dieting I was stuck @ 145 lbs. I simply added 2 CLA softgels to my preexisting routine and I have shedded an addition 10 lbs! I currently weigh 135, 10 pounds away from my overall goal!!! My baby "muffin top" is shrinking more and more every day! August 26th will make 1 month using CLA. Also, I have not experienced any weird side effects.

unexpected reaction

Posted by Reviewer1122643 on Jan 12, 2009

I heard this product was fabulous. Unfortunately, I had a reaction and cannot take.

No toning Tonalin

Posted by Reviewer2091376 on Apr 10, 2008

Using 1 capsule three times per day and haven't seen any changes yet.

Helps with weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1087550 on Oct 01, 2009

Taken for weight loss/lean muscle.