New To iHerb?

Natrol, Tonalin CLA with Safflower Oil, 90 Softgels

4 out of 5 based on 440 reviews

Male your body fat and face fat getting lesser

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Through reading lots of literature of it, I decided to give it a try. at first week of trying, it seems not working and after the 2nd weeks, I begin to realize I body fat and face has become less chubby. Do note I take my meals as per normal and still able to achieve such effect, it means it really working well quietly in your body through its own mechanism mode.Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

diría que funciona

Posted by gurrumina on Sep 15, 2013

lo llevo usando mes y medio, junto con dieta y ejercicio 3-4 veces por semana. Me noto menos piel de naranja en los muslos y el culete mas firme. Aunque supongo que sera lo de siempre, no creo que estos resultados sean únicamente por el CLA, yo creo que es una unión de dieta, ejercicio y cremas. si se toma solo creo que es inútil ver resultados, no es milagroso. De todos los CLA, esta marca es la que mas cantidad ofrece por ese precio. Ah! las pastillas son enormes y no se pueden partir.

No veo ningún cambio de momento

Posted by 5108891844905416969 on Sep 19, 2013

He tomado estas cápsulas de CLA por un mes. Es poco para hacer una valoración tan estricta. A mi no me ha sido útil, aunque debo decir que soy una persona delgada y que sólo quería bajar un par de kilos. Hago ejercicio entre 4 y 5 veces a la semana, sesiones de una o dos horas. Como bastante sano, excepto los fines de semana. Quizás para una persona que tenga sobrepeso le puede ayudar, para mis intenciones de esculpir un poco quitando grasas que no puedo quitar con el gym creo que no es suficiente. Aunque insisto que sólo he tomado un mes la caja. A otras personas les ha funcionado en tres semanas, pues al menos en mi cuerpo no veo cambios.

Natrol, Tonalin CLA

Posted by Reviewer2047879 on May 05, 2009

i have seen a distinct difference in my clothes since taking Natrol, Tonalin CLA, 1200 mg softgels. I have lost body fat!!! It has been 3 weeks since I took it and it really work better then other diet pills. You name it I've been try all the diet pills include the most famous called "Acid berry" with the other combination together make you lose weight fast. It's all a lied. I took it for 2 weeks I gained 5lb. But since my cousin introduce this product for me, I been lost 3lb for past 3 weeks. No doubt I will re-buy once when i finish it.

FAT LOSS IS GREAT!