Quite pleased!

Posted by 5183244862473093095 on Jul 12, 2012

I read a lot of reviews(good and bad) about Natrol's Tonalin CLA, and CLA in general, prior to purchasing. I take one capsule before every meal. And sometimes I take one 30 minutes before I workout as well. This stuff gives me energy to do more in the gym, it curbs my appetite, and is slowly but surely reducing my body fat. I have been taking it for three weeks and started to notice appreance-related results about two weeks in. I'm definitely buying another bottle. I had zero side effects. This supplement beats any "diet pill" out there. I feel healthy, and my body looks toned and is on the verge of being transformed into something great!!!! Not only do you loose weight but you look firmer too. love love love. hope I dont jinx it!

Natrol, Tonalin CLA

Posted by Reviewer1452194 on Nov 04, 2010

Just started using this CLA, effectiveness not fully felt yet.

jury still out

Posted by Reviewer2964563 on Oct 13, 2010

Large pills, easy to swallow softgels (that warrants the 4 stars). I haven't taken this product long enough to have any observable results. However, I'm taking in conjunction with HCA and Chromium Picolinate.

Solid product

Posted by Reviewer2025035 on Jul 28, 2010

No complaints.

This stuff is great

Posted by Reviewer1221188 on Jul 28, 2011

The only precaution I would give is not to take the last of the daily dose after 3pm. I don't know about anyone else but if I take it at 6pm of later I can't sleep. No headache, 'shakes' or any of the other side effects associated with fate burning pills, but once I stopped taking after 3pm I found I no longer had trouble sleeping. This product does work, I exercise 5-6 times a week and I cycle everywhere, but before taking these pills I couldn't even make a dent into the last 20lbs I was trying to lose, now it's so long!

Stuff totally works....

Posted by Reviewer3023953 on Jul 14, 2009

I eat pretty well and I exerise regularly. After reading reviews, I bought this product to help tone my abs. I have been using it for about 2 weeks, and I have the fat around my waist has just slowly melted away! It is completely worth the money. I received the product VERY quickly!

Tonalin

Posted by Reviewer2594424 on Jul 15, 2008

This stuff started working right away! I had reached a platue in my wieght lose and wanted an extra boost. My sister has been using this for years, she said it helped her loose her last 10 pounds that she wanted off. I mean overnight, I woke up and noticed a difference. I mean it's not drastic, but you do notice. Over a couple weeks I am really happy with the product! I have only been taking it once a day too, and it calls for 3 times a day. I want to slowly work up to that. I can only imagine what it will do when it's at it's full potential. I will for sure be ordering this in the future and share it with friends. And I appreciate your prices! They truly are the best around!

great

Posted by Reviewer1935116 on Jun 12, 2012

great tasty and brings good results