little problem

Posted by Reviewer1813994 on Jul 24, 2008

it really worka if try to loose weight but DO nOT ovedose. I did that, i was taking 4 tablets a day and after 2 weeks of doing that i feld minor heart pain. So please take it as recommendet. Other that that is works great.

Can't be without

Posted by Reviewer1054585 on Dec 14, 2011

I used to work at a major vitamin store many years ago & I remember when this product came out there was talk of this preventing breast cancer. Not until they advertised it for weight loss it started selling. I tried it here for the first time, the price is PERFECT! I used as directed (3 x's a day) & I'm in love. I've always had a belly & w/this & L carnitine along w/my normal workouts I see a huge difference.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2677487 on Apr 17, 2012

I was unsure about this product at first but it turned out to work great! After two weeks of taking it, I was able to fit back into my smaller clothes! I noticed a huge difference in my thighs and my stomach as well. I am going to buy this product again!!

Tonalin CLA 1200

Posted by Reviewer2867183 on Jun 03, 2009

I really like this product. With exercising, it seems to be helping my weight loss. My hair seems thicker also.

CLA tunes my metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1187962 on Jan 09, 2010

I get trimmer and more alert with CLA than without. Well worth taking.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3063326 on Jan 05, 2010

Noticed a positive difference in my muscle mass.

TONALIN CLA

Posted by Reviewer2820512 on Aug 06, 2009

I HAVE USED THIS NOW FOR TWO WEEKS AND HAVE NOTICED A DIFFERENCE IN MY APPEARENCE. I CAN NOW GET INTO DIFFERENT CLOTHES THAN BEFORE USE. I WILL RE-ORDER.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1506232 on Nov 11, 2009

I finally cutted down to 10% bodyfat combining this with Carnitine and ECGC, of course with workout plan and diet, good supplement preventing muscle loss and aiding fat loss.

Posted by naturellen on Nov 21, 2010

I haven't yet noticed a fat loss effect but they do seem to suppress my appetite effectively when taken before eating.

IT SEEMS TO UPSET MY STOMACH

Posted by Reviewer2031277 on Apr 21, 2011

I took the capsules for two day and I suffered bad reflux.