Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natrol, Tropical Thin, Weight Loss Plan, Raspberry Ketones, African Mango, 60 Capsules

works

Posted by Reviewer1306818 on Sep 15, 2012

I got this as a super special on iHerb. It's definitely got ALL of the latest fad diet wonders. I tend to stay away from Natrol products because of their 'gimmicky' marketing practices (just look at he picture on the package) but the product does seem to work. The individual components of the product are not broken out so I question whether there is enough of the 'key' ingredients.

Nice weight loss product

Posted by odereviews on Dec 03, 2012

If you eat healthy and exercise this product does make a difference, but if you are looking for miracles, and continue sitting on your couch. I doubt you will notice anything. This has African mango, green tea, green coffee, and raspberry ketones. I sweat much more than normally when I take these pre-workout. I suggest trying.

Awesome Product!

Posted by JacobSikais on Sep 19, 2012

Used in conjunction with a proper diet and exercise... shed lots of body fat :)

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Oct 14, 2012

I will be buying this product again because it helps with my energy level. I have a sit-down job and it's hard for me to lose weight, sometimes feeling sluggish from poor diet and no excercise. But taking this in the middle of the day helps to get the energy to go to workout or on that walk after work.

Best Weight Loss EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Crazy people are emtpying the shelves! All shops in Finland say 'OUT OF STOCK'. You know why? Because this WORKS! Finnish People are Losing Weight so well with this supplement that they empty the shelves before the Finnish Government decides "this works too well" and bans selling this stuff. Most of those customers have not heard of iHerb yet =) A warning however: if this product will be banned in Finland, it will be illegal to buy this from Internet too. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).