This product is very effective

Posted by Reviewer2807977 on Oct 28, 2012

I started taking two weeks already, and the weight slowly decline.Because the role of caffeine a day, my spirit is good.I do not have control diet, just walking one hour a day.

I think it got me sick...

Posted by Raw-Food-Diet-Magazine on Sep 05, 2012

I was not impressed. I really think that it made me sick. I had an awful headache and all I can credit it to this product. Maybe it was because I was not eating a lot wile talking it. Afraid to try it again.

did nothing to me

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Oct 29, 2012

Wasted money.

Uncertainty of effect.

Posted by VioletKing on Oct 01, 2012

I haven´t noticed any changes since starting to take the fat burning capsules. I will carry on, and hope to get a result!!

Another Myth

Posted by 5554112682592911763 on Sep 27, 2012

This herb was advertised on Dr.OZ TV show. I don't notice any increase in energy or weight loss help.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1363699 on Sep 10, 2012

Tried but not showing results

Contents good

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 21, 2012

I decided to give them a try since they were on sale one weekend. Ingredients are really good.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1700873 on Jul 22, 2012

since taking these i don't crave sweets and am losing about 1kg a week which is pretty safe now i can buy my kids biscuits and sweets without me eating them all which was the main reason i've put on so much weight but yep everyone is different healthy diet n regular exercise should see me right. good luck to others trying to loose weight!!!

good product

Posted by Reviewer3238104 on Sep 18, 2012

Does not make me jittery....seems to work!

Gives energy

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Oct 09, 2012

I like the combination of good stuff in this and it seems to give me energy. Weight loss would be great if I did their diet but just the pills I'm not sure. Did lose a few pounds gained them back and now lost them again LOL.. we will see how it goes.