It really works !

Posted by Ruby64 on Jan 16, 2016

It stops the craving to sweets. I only eat brown rice with vegetables,sweet potato's in oven, drink only water. No sugar, no bread, no soft drinks, no artificial sweetners. I lost 2 pounds a week. I can feel the fat burning away. Great product, as the Green coffee bean extract.

I think it got me sick...

Posted by Raw-Food-Diet-Magazine on Sep 05, 2012

I was not impressed. I really think that it made me sick. I had an awful headache and all I can credit it to this product. Maybe it was because I was not eating a lot wile talking it. Afraid to try it again.

SUPER!!!!!!

Posted by 5252220885113683071 on Mar 05, 2013

On the first day of a big rush of energy. Ingredients is great. Do not drink it in the evening or do not fall asleep Good luck)))))

Very impressed!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Jul 31, 2013

I will continue to buy these. I take 1 or 2 in the morning on a empty stomach good for energy. I am losing weight and food cravings are way down also less of an appetite!

did nothing to me

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Oct 29, 2012

Wasted money.

Uncertainty of effect.

Posted by VioletKing on Oct 01, 2012

I haven´t noticed any changes since starting to take the fat burning capsules. I will carry on, and hope to get a result!!

Another Myth

Posted by 5554112682592911763 on Sep 27, 2012

This herb was advertised on Dr.OZ TV show. I don't notice any increase in energy or weight loss help.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1363699 on Sep 10, 2012

Tried but not showing results

Contents good

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 21, 2012

I decided to give them a try since they were on sale one weekend. Ingredients are really good.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1700873 on Jul 22, 2012

since taking these i don't crave sweets and am losing about 1kg a week which is pretty safe now i can buy my kids biscuits and sweets without me eating them all which was the main reason i've put on so much weight but yep everyone is different healthy diet n regular exercise should see me right. good luck to others trying to loose weight!!!