Natrol

Posted by 5277743594508417951 on Sep 18, 2013

The best

Best Weight Loss EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Crazy people are emtpying the shelves! All shops in Finland say 'OUT OF STOCK'. You know why? Because this WORKS! Finnish People are Losing Weight so well with this supplement that they empty the shelves before the Finnish Government decides "this works too well" and bans selling this stuff. Most of those customers have not heard of iHerb yet =) A warning however: if this product will be banned in Finland, it will be illegal to buy this from Internet too. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

wife loves it

Posted by maranatha on Aug 04, 2013

My wife is using this product for the last 10 days. She already commented on observing some results. see mypage for other reviews on great products

Posted by 5252741038834688158 on Aug 02, 2013

not yet tried

Very impressed!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Jul 31, 2013

I will continue to buy these. I take 1 or 2 in the morning on a empty stomach good for energy. I am losing weight and food cravings are way down also less of an appetite!

Disappointed

Posted by 5016697992878887151 on Jul 04, 2013

Can't say I was very pleased with this product at all. With all the good ingredients I was expecting good things, but there was nothing good about it unfortunately. I exercise, drink plenty of water and follow a good eating plan. Highly disappointing. Back to raspberry ketones and green coffee bean extracts.

alex

Posted by Reviewer1262604 on Jun 25, 2013

excellent product!

Tropical Thin

Posted by kight02 on May 21, 2013

I ordered two bottles and took as directed with no results. I would not repurchase.

We will see

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Apr 26, 2013

Review will be posted after 10 weeks of usage !!!_____________________________________________________________________________________Well, it helps, really. I have ordered 2 more. I am sitting at home, eating what ever I want, not doing what it says on diet plan, and still it works. I have lost about 5 kilograms in 2 months. Enough for me :) 5 stars !!! But there is a catch ! I use 3 capsules per day ! _____________________________________________________________________ Ok, 20 days passed since I wrote the review and I did not loose a single gram. And even I am eating less. Well, I will keep using these no matter what, because it is helping me with simptoms of insulin resistance, it's 100% effective.

Helped me a lot!

Posted by Reviewer1567429 on Apr 13, 2013

This product helped me lose 2 pounds, still going down and is a great combonation of weight loss products all in one!!