Ordered May 2012, beginning therarpy today.

Posted by Beaker2112 on Jul 22, 2012

***UPDATE*** (July 22, 2012) Will begin starting this one today. This is one of three herbal supplements that I have been told by a reputable local doctor will dissolve any type of kidney stone. This takes six weeks to work so, I will update when I know what's going on with the stone situation. Despite the fact that I have not technically written a so called "proper" review on this product as of yet, the same disclaimer applies to any and all other products I have actually written a review for. Again, as stated on the homepage: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These are simply my opinions from personal observation as well as testimonials from others. As with any and all natural supplements, please consult your healthcare professional prior to using if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription or over the counter drugs, or are pregnant and/or lactating. Also, please perform a skin patch test prior to taking internally to ascertain that you are NOT allergic to this product. This recommended natural treatment may NOT be effective for everyone (myself included) - that being said, neither myself nor iherb.com can be held liable for any decision, nor the effects of any decision made on your part should you choose to participate in said treatment.