Natrol, Water Pill, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2127118 on Jan 23, 2010

Best Meds pack , I have ever taken for water gain , I was Swollen , could not even get my pants button for the fluid , and Like a Miracle pill I am down a few sizes of fluid and wearing those pants I have always enjoyed wearing . I thought one bottle would not do the trick , but I was wrong , I got treated in stead of tricked and would refer it to anyone and everyone . God bless and good luck .

works very well

Posted by Reviewer2994329 on Jul 06, 2011

These pills reduced swelling of my foot.

natrol water pill

Posted by Reviewer3218209 on Dec 04, 2008

product helped me immediately! will cont to use as needed.

GREAT PRODUCT REALLY WORKS

Posted by Reviewer3164547 on Dec 09, 2007

GREAT PRODUCT IT REALLY WORKS.

Very good!

Posted by 4791785630043277300 on Jun 11, 2012

Works a lot better than the pills my doctor gave me!

A product that really works well

Posted by Reviewer1447468 on Nov 04, 2010

I love this pill. It helps cut testosterone for adult acne and maintains weight as well.

effective

Posted by Reviewer1545664 on Jul 31, 2011

i'm a big fan of this product because it does not deplete potassium like some other formulas. great prompt relief with out lossing minerals that are vital

Good product, shame it can't be used longer than 5 days at a time. New to Iherb? Open my page for an exclusive offer.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Dec 29, 2013

I had high hopes for this product. It works really well in controlling my excess fluid problems form hormonal imbalance (excess oestrogen). However, was disappointed when I realised it could only be taken for 5 days max. at a time. So I decide to try Now food P5P, which takes longer to work, but, once it builds up in your system works very well and can be taken everyday. P5P seems to manage the problem for me, Natrol is more of a quick fix.

Illegal to Norway

Posted by audmarlen on Oct 19, 2012

Dont know if it works

Did not work :(

Posted by Reviewer2975541 on Dec 20, 2011

Did not work as i expected or what the reveiws stated, disappointed, will not reorder

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »