definitely works

Posted by 5488367321507725695 on Nov 06, 2013

I suggest that each pill contains 5mg of Yohimbine HCL (1%) I started from two pills a day, and it works.

Mais Disposição

Posted by 5163554313270204319 on Sep 04, 2013

estou tomando duas vezes ao dia (manhã e noite)me sinto mais disposto e estimulado!!!!!

Amazing stuff, but be CAREFUL...

Posted by Reviewer1099576 on May 03, 2013

Began taking this for ED. I have read elsewhere that Natrol has reformulated this at some point in the last two or three years, and the reformulation made it much more powerful. I took 1 capsule and after about an hour it was very obviously working for me. In fact, it made a huge difference, if you catch my drift... However, the after-affects were significant. Very quickly I broke out into cold sweats. I was shivering and yet sweating quite a bit with a pounding irregular heartbeat. I also was not able to sleep that night at all. I am told that taken daily these side affects become less, but it's hard to imagine taking this daily. Next time I only took half a capsule. Still did the job for me, but side affects were still too severe and I was still up all night. I now divide each capsule into 5 even doses. It still works for me at that dose, although not as well, but still well enough. And the side affects are tolerated. One bottle will last me awhile. The benefit is worth the unpleasant after-affects.

yohimbe bark 500mg

Posted by 4992954565627950622 on Feb 28, 2013

We could not use this product because omg f It's side effects. Now we have 3X90 capsules left in sealed bottles. ...

運動前とかにどうぞ

Posted by 5446716770342371775 on Dec 23, 2012

iherbで一番コスパのいいものだと思います。 運動前に一錠のめば血流が良くなって運動しやすくなるのを感じます 疲れも残りにくくなったかも

Powerful!

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 03, 2012

I find these caps too powerful to take whole, so l add some of the powder to herb tea (tastes fine), or just take a 1/3 portion to start.

Be Very Careful with This

Posted by Reviewer1665219 on Nov 01, 2012

I took one pill and my heart rate went so high that it scared me. All I could do was wait and ride it out until it left my system. I have never taken this again.

poor effect

Posted by 4841106839036357743 on Sep 28, 2012

Cause insomnia and heart palpitations. Effects on men's health are minimal.

great product never felt this way can't take for long though.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Aug 03, 2012

never felt this way before super energized. sometimes bytself maybe too much yohimbe the male response product is more subtle to take in conjuction but definately helps lose weight suppress appetite and thermogenic. it does other things not mentioned as well blood circulation in the brain better think more clearer.

OK