New To iHerb?

NaturOli, Extreme 18x, Soap Nut / Soap Berry Liquid Detergent & Cleaner, Unscented, 8 oz (237 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer1154076 on Nov 13, 2011

In childhood we used soap nuts to wash expensive silk and clean gold jewellery!Grandmother used to make homemade hairwash with soapnut and other stuff. Was so good! Was difficult to access and laborious to use once became adult and with travelling, etc. This makes it a peice of cake! I put 3 squirts in a regular coin laundry machine. I was skeptical about not needing softener for dryer load. IT CAME OUT SUPER SOFT!!! Next time used 2 squirts and it came out regular soft as you'd get with the softener sheet! A treasure find!! So compact. But a bit Pricey! I wish they can reduce the price since not everybody has HE washer and so the load usage becomes much less. Their shampoo is also so good!( with the hibiscus...that my grandmother used to add!)Really well thought out contents!

excellent

Posted by Katarinatan on Aug 21, 2012

All detergents should be this environment friendly! I like how well it works in the laundry and as a general cleaning product. I also use this to wash the cloths I wipe my cats with; I am peace knowing it is not toxic to my cats or the earth.

Great!

Posted by Morris on Dec 26, 2012

Use it for all my silk clothes, lingerie and bedclothes. No smell at all, just cleanness! This detergent really works though I was skeptical about it. Will buy again.

Excited by the Savings! Relieves the Itching!

Posted by VictorySecret on Jan 02, 2013

Definitely will purchase again as its working out cheaper than my regular detergent while I'm saving the environment! Im even more relieved than I no longer get the winter itch. The allergens in regular detergent must have contributed to many embarassing scratching in public when the irritation became unbearable. Not even special anti itch oatmeal lotions would work. This soap berry formula did the trick!

Use it for everything including body wash and shampoo

Posted by 5302545251454564972 on Apr 15, 2014

I cannot rave enough about this stuff. I used it in the shower for shampoo - had to put it on an exfoliating puff first and lather up before squeezing that onto my hair but it took like 5 secs so no big deal. Also used the puff on my body. Everything is soft and natural and f*cking amazing if i can say that :D. It's exactly what i've been looking for and i won't be buying anything else again ever. I can't wait to use it in my laundry wash tomorrow and see how soft and gorgeous and beautiful it comes out. Oh yeah, didn't even need to use argon oil for conditioner afterwards bc of the olive extract. This stuff is worth it's weight in gold. I will probably get a foaming pump bottle for it for hair and body at some point which will be absolutely perf.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »