July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

NaturOli, Extreme Hair, Soap Nut Shampoo, Normal to Oily Hair, 16 oz (474 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Perfect

Posted by Morris on Nov 14, 2012

Perfect shampoo for my oily and fine hair! Leaves my hair soft, silky and fresh for full 48 hours. Shampoo is easy to apply and it gives good foam. I can go without conditioner, but it is better to apply some. Will be ordering again and again!

Brilliant for fine, oily hair

Posted by Reviewer3189635 on Apr 24, 2013

I am in love with this shampoo! I have difficult very fine hair with an oily scalp and every other natural/organic shampoo I've tried left my hair to greasy, weighed down and limp. With NaturOli shampoo, my hair is very easy to manage with a lightness and softness I've never felt before, which makes it very easy to style. I highly recommend this product and will definitely be ordering this again myself.

A wonderful shampoo!

Posted by Claire on Apr 11, 2012

Completely natural composition. After using the hair is soft and light. Good for oily hair.

Do not buy this shampoo

Posted by 4870419616520393019 on May 02, 2013

I bought this shampoo thinking it would be great, all natural and such. After 2 months of usage I've lost probably about half of my hair. I never had an issue with hair loss or balding before, but now I'm just praying that it will grow back. This shampoo is very hard on your hair and it will start falling out in ridiculous quantities. Please be careful.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3288036 on Apr 09, 2012

used for several times, for the moment itchy scalp remained and I have two wash my oily hairs the same as before one time in two days

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »