NaturOli, Organic, Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts With 2 Muslin Drawstring Bags, 32 oz

Reviews 4-star

Happy with this product.

Posted by 5303753494800669056 on Apr 20, 2013

I am quite pleased with these soap nuts and how far it's saved on my cleaning costs the natural way. I've used these in my laundry for the past 9 months and made liqid soap by simmering them in water, adding a bit of natural dish soap and scented oils, which I used every where including as a shampoo and body wash. They do a good job, especially when used with a bit of baking soda when one has hard water like I have.

We Make Our Own Detergent with NaturOil Organic, Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 28, 2013

I use these to save a lot of money by making natural, organic, lovely-smelling, effect detergent. Take these soap nuts, boil them in water and then re-boil them again, add a few other ingredients and some essential oils and you've just made yourself some lovely natural, organic laundry detergent that won't harm the environment or your health and will cost you pennies on the dollar of whatever you're spending on store-bought detergents of similar caliber.