Superior Soap Nuts.

Posted by Reviewer1617904 on Oct 18, 2011

I am very pleased with the Soap Nuts. They are whole and do the job exactly as you say. I have been using soap nuts for about 3 years now but these are the best. More loads of wash per bag. Maybe because they are all whole. I also make the liquid and use for dishes and cleaning. Thank You. Pembine , WI

love soap nuts

Posted by 4680783422156861975 on Dec 26, 2014

I've been using soap nuts for more than 6 years along with a little baking soda in the wash and vinegar as a rinse. I love the fresh from the line smell on my laundry. I am very happy with the quality and pricing of NaturOli Organic Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts.

Nuts About Soap Nuts

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Aug 24, 2013

I was duvious about buying these, but finally broke down when my liquid detergent began to run out again. I'm very satisfied with the results. These little fellas get clothes really clean, and odors get washed away, too. But they also have a fabric softening effect on clothes that was a pleasant surprise,e specially noticeable on t-shirts and towels. No perfumes. No petro chemicals. No solvents. No phosphates. No sweat. I will be staying with this product.

Works great!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 03, 2012

We hadn't tried soap nuts before, but they really work as they should and are good for our skin and the environment. No funny smells, and clothes feel real soft so we don't need a fabric softener anymore. These seems to be of a high quality judging by eyes and clothes, and comes in at a fair price.

Soap Nuts

Posted by 4660725698053342548 on May 22, 2012

After doing research on soap nuts, I liked everything I read. They are safe,even do more than regular soap and softner. I have been very please with the product and the service. Thank you iHerb.

Organic Soap Nuts

Posted by 5248535011918844550 on Nov 07, 2012

Was a real skeptic on the soap nuts. After trying them it is hard to use anything else. Clothes are clean, fresh, but not perfumed.

Awesome

Posted by 4620146342153730459 on Apr 07, 2016

Great product!

Refreshing Laundry

Posted by 5479040452824311792 on May 02, 2016

Not your typical laundry smell. Cleans well. Soap nut are not storing well in hot places so remember to keep them in air tight containers :)

it's for all-purpose

Posted by vwvwvw on Jul 07, 2016

i can save the effort of buying or stocking up any other cleaning agent as long as i have Soap Nuts! they are here for all purpose. Making soup nuts juice fresh every month give me great confident that my house is organically cleaned!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by 4828919115740652609 on Sep 15, 2016

I LOVE this product! This was my first trial of soap nuts and I am hooked! So simple, no harsh chemicals or smells and great results.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »