NaturOli, Organic, Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts With 2 Muslin Drawstring Bags, 32 oz

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Superior Soap Nuts.

Posted by Reviewer1617904 on Oct 18, 2011

I am very pleased with the Soap Nuts. They are whole and do the job exactly as you say. I have been using soap nuts for about 3 years now but these are the best. More loads of wash per bag. Maybe because they are all whole. I also make the liquid and use for dishes and cleaning. Thank You. Pembine , WI

love soap nuts

Posted by 4680783422156861975 on Dec 26, 2014

I've been using soap nuts for more than 6 years along with a little baking soda in the wash and vinegar as a rinse. I love the fresh from the line smell on my laundry. I am very happy with the quality and pricing of NaturOli Organic Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts.

Happy with this product.

Posted by 5303753494800669056 on Apr 20, 2013

I am quite pleased with these soap nuts and how far it's saved on my cleaning costs the natural way. I've used these in my laundry for the past 9 months and made liqid soap by simmering them in water, adding a bit of natural dish soap and scented oils, which I used every where including as a shampoo and body wash. They do a good job, especially when used with a bit of baking soda when one has hard water like I have.

We Make Our Own Detergent with NaturOil Organic, Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 28, 2013

I use these to save a lot of money by making natural, organic, lovely-smelling, effect detergent. Take these soap nuts, boil them in water and then re-boil them again, add a few other ingredients and some essential oils and you've just made yourself some lovely natural, organic laundry detergent that won't harm the environment or your health and will cost you pennies on the dollar of whatever you're spending on store-bought detergents of similar caliber.

Works great!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 03, 2012

We hadn't tried soap nuts before, but they really work as they should and are good for our skin and the environment. No funny smells, and clothes feel real soft so we don't need a fabric softener anymore. These seems to be of a high quality judging by eyes and clothes, and comes in at a fair price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »